Watcha cookin'?

kevman65

Hooked
Okay, any Air Fry Wizards on here?

We got an 8 quart air fryer for Christmas, 4th attempt at getting frozen french fries the way I like them, crispy outside and hot and a touch soft inside. So far I can't get the crispy part down.

I got frozen breaded shrimp down pat, done a couple of small rib eyes and though they were good, not my thing.

But DAMMIT I can't get the fries crisp.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Okay, any Air Fry Wizards on here?

We got an 8 quart air fryer for Christmas, 4th attempt at getting frozen french fries the way I like them, crispy outside and hot and a touch soft inside. So far I can't get the crispy part down.

I got frozen breaded shrimp down pat, done a couple of small rib eyes and though they were good, not my thing.

But DAMMIT I can't get the fries crisp.
Best way I found to use my air fryer is set it in the floor of the pantry, take out my Dutch oven, fill it with peanut oil and heat to 375, put in French fries. Works perfect every time.

kevman65

Hooked
Best way I found to use my air fryer is set it in the floor of the pantry, take out my Dutch oven, fill it with peanut oil and heat to 375, put in French fries. Works perfect every time.

I got a an outdoor fryer and I got peanut oil.

The Wife wants to use the air fryer because it's healthier 🙄

I figure since I kept her alive earlier this year, it's my own damned fault. 🤪

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I got a an outdoor fryer and I got peanut oil.

The Wife wants to use the air fryer because it's healthier 🙄

I figure since I kept her alive earlier this year, it's my own damned fault. 🤪
Frozen breaded shrimp and frozen bagged French fries. Not much healthier than that. Lol

I do fresh potatoes which are probably healthier than the bagged. I can deal with the oil.

Top Bottom