Watcha cookin'?

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 323292

Thankfully I have an oyster bar local to me that flies their oysters (and other seafood) in fresh daily. It’s just as fresh as the stuff I’ve had in Florida. They normally have several varieties so I typically get 4 of each kind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Up here on the coast, the oysters are dripping wet from just coming out of the ocean...and my personal best is 7 dozen (that was awhile ago)

Ddays

Hooked
My new favorite fish - Arctic Char. This sad little remnant is all that's left of two awesome fillets I picked up today.
One of the fillets never did make it to the plate - I picked at it while I was sauteing the greens and when I looked it was gone.
Almost like a mild Salmon and has about the same fat content. Can't wait to try this on the grill!

AC.jpg

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Goddamn I need to get a charcoal grill ASAP.....

Going camping this weekend, so looking forward to some campfire cooking and foil pack dinners.

IMG_9330.JPG

IMG_8872.JPG

I have been enjoying this fold a flame grill. Pricey but packs down flat to nothing and can make food for a dece sized group . Doubles as a camp fire log holder when open pits aren’t allowed .

BaddestCross

View attachment 323325

View attachment 323326

I have been enjoying this fold a flame grill. Pricey but packs down flat to nothing and can make food for a dece sized group . Doubles as a camp fire log holder when open pits aren’t allowed .

I've got something similar but that grate looks a lot better than the one that came with mine. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Brute

Hooked
Ate dinner last night in Napa at one of the most iconic fine dining eateries in America...the French Laundry

Attachments

• BEDDC4BF-8BE4-40BE-B4B6-FFCA92DCCA7A.jpg
    BEDDC4BF-8BE4-40BE-B4B6-FFCA92DCCA7A.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 60

Brute

Hooked
Thomas Keller was around somewhere...but not in the kitchen at the moment

Attachments

• 8B4F110E-2F6A-46C2-A115-0C582D8D0378.jpg
    8B4F110E-2F6A-46C2-A115-0C582D8D0378.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom