4 medium potatoes, diced
1 C carrots, sliced
1 can tomato soup
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp salt
1 C frozen peas

In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Brown the meat on all sides and place in crock pot. In a bowl mix together the tomato soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, basil, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, carrots and peas to the crock pot and stir to combine. Pour tomato soup mixture over all, in crock pot, and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.

Browning bull winkle now, gonna toss it all in the crock pot next. Smells good already.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Crock Pot Moose Stew

1 lb. moose stew meat, trimmed and cut into cubes
3 tbsp. oil
1 med. onion, chopped
1 soup can water
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 clove garlic, crushed
4 medium potatoes, diced
1 C carrots, sliced
1 can tomato soup
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp salt
1 C frozen peas

In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Brown the meat on all sides and place in crock pot. In a bowl mix together the tomato soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, basil, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, carrots and peas to the crock pot and stir to combine. Pour tomato soup mixture over all, in crock pot, and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.

Browning bull winkle now, gonna toss it all in the crock pot next. Smells good already.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Never had moose, but that recipe sounds delicious!

What exactly are Italian tacos?

It's when you are making your tacos and you go in the frig to get out the cheese and do not look at the package and just assume the white cheese you are putting on them are Mexican cheese. Then after you are munching on them realizing these kinda taste funny. Go back to the frig and to look at the package that says Italian five cheese blend! I got to start reading two things more often...the package and expiration dates!:cheesy:

I've never really liked Brussels sprouts, but my wife found a recipe that made me a fan.

Cut some bacon in thin strips and crisp it up in a pan. Remove it and saute some onion and garlic, then put in the sprouts (she cuts them in half) and bacon back in, cover and let them cook until they are steamed a little. Deeeeelicious!

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

I remember when my egg was still that clean. LOL

How many hours/ temp did that take? I'm still nervous to try a whole brisket.

Only took 5 hours from start to finish and turned out really well. Just a pain to constantly make small airflow adjustments for 5 hours.

Have also since learned from a friend that we used the platesetter upside down, that it is supposed to be legs up. :rolleyes2: Live and learn.

Only took 5 hours from start to finish and turned out really well. Just a pain to constantly make small airflow adjustments for 5 hours.

Have also since learned from a friend that we used the platesetter upside down, that it is supposed to be legs up. :rolleyes2: Live and learn.

Thats real quick. But definitly a pain to continually make adjustments.

My stick burner needs to be fed about once and hour and usually a small tweek to inlets... on a 14 hour cook it gets old quick... thats what the cocktails are for though... haha

Oh wow. I was expecting to hear 12 or more hours. That was real quick.

The plate setter can be used either way depending on what your cooking. In your case looks like it was upside down but no biggie. Im sure it came out great anyway. The BGE is one awesome cooker.

Lengua. It's what's for dinner!

Paleo beef tongue tacos. Topped with fresh salsa, onions and cilantro. They were EPIC. Well worth the 4 hour cook to get the meat ultra tender and juicy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395629464.913208.jpg
Showing off me new utility in this shot. Lol

And plated.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395629505.364631.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395629519.863389.jpg

Top Bottom