Watcha cookin'?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Carne asada slow cooked for 9 hours. Orange and red bell peppers sautéed with onion and a little olive oil. Avocado slices and a squeeze of lime. Served in butter lettuce in lieu of a tortilla.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359509133.187112.jpg

So good!😄

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Carne asada slow cooked for 9 hours. Orange and red bell peppers sautéed with onion and a little olive oil. Avocado slices and a squeeze of lime. Served in butter lettuce in lieu of a tortilla.

View attachment 14294

So good!

Did you do the Carne asada in the crock pot? We do one and it is always wonderful! Gotta love the crock pot. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Did you do the Carne asada in the crock pot? We do one and it is always wonderful! Gotta love the crock pot. :yup:

Yup...so easy! Get home and dinner is practically done. It's a must for busy families and the food is so good!

JeepFan

Hooked

So good!

That looks great! I'll be there in 3 hours or less! :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
So no water, beer, any liquid at all??

That was my concern too. The recipe didn't even call for an onion, but I wasn't comfortable letting it go that long without something along the bottom.

Personally, I think it would be great with beer in it...I'm just trying to avoid that if I can. :)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Six racks of ribs all set with rub. They go in the smoker around 9 tomorrow morning and smoke all day for the Super Bowl. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359865679.157594.jpg

Skid_Kid

Thanks! Pork shoulder going in the crock pot as well for some pulled pork sandwiches. And I'll make some Bourbon-Que sauce that'll simmer all day too.

I'm already hungry! LOL!

To bad I am a 9 hour drive away! We are doing a roast in the crock pot and have plenty of Rogue beer on hand.

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks! Pork shoulder going in the crock pot as well for some pulled pork sandwiches. And I'll make some Bourbon-Que sauce that'll simmer all day too.

I'm already hungry! LOL!

Damn mike. You got some mad chef skills bro. Wish ya lived closer so I could sample. 😉

Top Bottom