Watcha cookin'?

That's the beauty of a pellet smoker. They're stupid easy. They take most of the work out of the process so all you really need to do is monitor the temp. And with the bluetooth
thermometers out now, you can check that from anywhere.

So what kind you gonna get?:brows:

I liked that one that looked like an army tank!

Here, Highway Trout posted it
IMG_4884.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Lol we had cauliflower fried rice for dinner one night. Bought two bags of just the cauliflower rice and microwaved one then the other. Well after the first was done and the second was in the microwave we ate dinner and forgot about the first. This was on a Wednesday. We left for the weekend on Friday afternoon. Talk about one of the worst smells I’ve ever smelt was when we returned Sunday night to find the bag of cauliflower in the microwave still. 🤮

Lol we had cauliflower fried rice for dinner one night. Bought two bags of just the cauliflower rice and microwaved one then the other. Well after the first was done and the second was in the microwave we ate dinner and forgot about the first. This was on a Wednesday. We left for the weekend on Friday afternoon. Talk about one of the worst smells I’ve ever smelt was when we returned Sunday night to find the bag of cauliflower in the microwave still. 🤮

Ughh...my worst was when my dive gear went to Guatemala instead of LAX returning from Belize...two bottles of a local Belizean hot sauce broke in the bag...I got it back 2 months later...I threw everything in the bag away...

Lol we had cauliflower fried rice for dinner one night. Bought two bags of just the cauliflower rice and microwaved one then the other. Well after the first was done and the second was in the microwave we ate dinner and forgot about the first. This was on a Wednesday. We left for the weekend on Friday afternoon. Talk about one of the worst smells I’ve ever smelt was when we returned Sunday night to find the bag of cauliflower in the microwave still. [emoji2961]

Lol. That must've been horrible [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ughh...my worst was when my dive gear went to Guatemala instead of LAX returning from Belize...two bottles of a local Belizean hot sauce broke in the bag...I got it back 2 months later...I threw everything in the bag away...

Oh man. Not sure if it's worse losing all the stuff in the bag or wasting perfectly good hot sauce. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Has anyone ever cooked a wild turkey breast? Any pointers? It’s really big I thought about cutting it into strips and smoking it, my dad had a cheapy charcoal smoker

Has anyone ever cooked a wild turkey breast? Any pointers? It’s really big I thought about cutting it into strips and smoking it, my dad had a cheapy charcoal smoker

Wild turkey will cook really dry if you're not careful because there's virtually no fat in it. Smoking it may make it into shoe leather. I've never made turkey jerky, but if you're going to you'd need to marinade it and keep a close eye on it

Edit: Lol, funny story. A few years ago we had a turkey fly into a window at my office. It was flopping around and a bunch of people came out to see what happened because it was really loud. A guy that worked for me at the time and was an avid hunter walked over grabbed it and whipped it around snapping its neck. So all the women were gagging & yelling. Funny as hell. He took it out back, skinned it, cut the breasts out and into strips. He cooked it in an electric skillet with a little oil and it was the best damn turkey I ever ate!

Last edited:
Wild turkey will cook really dry if you're not careful because there's virtually no fat in it. Smoking it may make it into shoe leather. I've never made turkey jerky, but if you're going to you'd need to marinade it and keep a close eye on it

Edit: Lol, funny story. A few years ago we had a turkey fly into a window at my office. It was flopping around and a bunch of people came out to see what happened because it was really loud. A guy that worked for me at the time and was an avid hunter walked over grabbed it and whipped it around snapping its neck. So all the women were gagging & yelling. Funny as hell. He took it out back, skinned it, cut the breasts out and into strips. He cooked it in an electric skillet with a little oil and it was the best damn turkey I ever ate!

Lmao! So he didn’t marinade it or anything? Just oil in a skillet

That’s probably up there with the time amy and I each thought the other brought in the left over Chinese food. Lol.

Top Bottom