Watch these guys!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I think it's pretty cool. It takes alot of coordinated effort for 8 guys to break the jeep down and put it back together that quickly. Then prove it works by hopping in and driving off. I'm sure any of us could do it with some practice though. 👍. It's just for show anyway.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

StrizzyChris

Its not really that impressive. Nothing is really bolted/torqued down. Unique but not impressive.

I agree I'm sure 8 people on here could do the same.

Alright, I'll be first in line to see y'all do it! I'll agree it's not put together very sturdy, but i also know when to give credit when credit is due! They are at least creative and did it very well.

Takes me longer than that just to get my sway links back on.

Lmao! :cheesy:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

jelliott076

Its not really that impressive. Nothing is really bolted/torqued down. Unique but not impressive.

I agree I'm sure 8 people on here could do the same.

The Willy was made to be torn down and put back together by a small crew of soldiers in the field with minimal tools. You're right that nothing was bolted or torqued. Had it been it probably would have taken them an hour not 4minutes. I'm still impressed with the Willy, and think the show was cool.

RDE2ROK

Yeah it's a stunt for a competition,but it's fun to watch the coordinated teamwork! Notice when the radiator comes out & goes back in, No fluid!

Top Bottom