Warn Winches Flash Sale!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The rope design is bad. The rope itself is Dyneema. I should have clarified that. Just cut off the sheathed section to around 60-65ft. It is more than just binding up and rubbing. When you get several wrapped layers you your winch power drops. On short pulls your 10K winch just dropped to 8K or less.

I wish I could buy a new built vehicle and in two months be an expert on everything vehicle related like you. That’s impressive that in February you had no idea what a Jeep was now you know what the best motor and winch lines are. Good work Sheldon.

I have no jeep, but it is about time I get one. I have a Q7 which I love. This hobby seems like a money pit. I plan on buying a fully modified used jeep. I saw two in the classifieds. I live in perfect jeep country. How can I not get one? My friend says just get a RZR instead. I more like the idea of a jeep. I have wanted one for ages, but I lived in Houston then.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I haven’t made up my mind yet. I want Stingray, but hate the thought of trying to keep it clean. White is a less maintenance to keep clean, looks great, and carries across every year model. It’s also very common though. I’m leaning heavily on Gobi since it looks good and we recently wrapped the JK a similar color. What about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like Gobi, and Sting-Gray. I like the green color, too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Damn you’re fast, Bubba! That Zeon arrived just now at my buddy’s house. I’ll feel so much better on the trail with him, without the Badlands winch! [emoji1303]

Top Bottom