WARN VR EVO 10-S Winch GIVEAWAY

Tahiti Dave

Thanks Warn! It would be nice to have something on the front that I didn’t have to fix all the time!

Attachments

• IMG_7840.jpeg
    IMG_7840.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 5
Would love to be part of the Warn owner's family. Great group of people who love reliability and any opportunity to use their winch. Stuck in the mud, grab the winch... stuck on a rock, grab the winch... stuck on toilet, grab the winch. I'd even be willing to pull out stuck Toyotas. 🤠
20231104_093710.jpg

Here is the new addition who would also love a winch to help us out when dad get's too brave on the trail (picture totally used for warm happy thoughts):
20231105_172109.jpg

In any case, best of luck to everyone. Best, Mike

Stevenfosterrj

View attachment 396993

As we celebrate two years as a vendor here on the forum, we wanted to give back as a THANK YOU to WAYALIFE for their support and allowing us to be here along with all of YOU who have trusted us with your Jeep parts and continued support over these last two years.

With that, we will be giving away One(1) WARN VR EVO 10-S winch along with Two(2) EVO tire pressure quick air down tools!

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Wrangler JK or Wrangler TJ showing us why you need a winch.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

The WINNER will be selected on 12/1/23 at random and posted here on this forum:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Note: After the winner has been selected for the winch and the prize has been claimed, TWO runner up winners will then be selected at random for the EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool.

Good luck to everyone!

For more information regarding the Warn VR EVO 10-S winch and EVO Air Down Tool, please visit visit these links:

Warn VR EVO 10-S

EVO MFG Tire Pressure Quick Air Down Digital Gauge with Case

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will bedisqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. Disciple Off Road and Wayalife reserve the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice.

BLS65

While I not so patiently wait for my next jeep to be built I might as well see if I can win a winch for her. Who Knows, it might even beat her home.

Screenshot (33).jpg

IfIhadtheMoney

I am looking for the right winch. My 2023 4xe is so named Kawabunga a Hawaiian name meaning "Pleasant Surprise" . I drove two states to West Virginia to get the front bumper from a firefighter and thinking about what I need to get fitted to ride the trails. Eddie is very informative on YouTube. The JEEP is a SAHARA 4xe.

Attachments

• 20230509_104306.jpg
    20230509_104306.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom