War Machines 702 in Big Bear '13

Skirmish

Our Vegas Jeep Club, War Machines 702, just finished our second annual trip to Big Bear. Had a great time, some of you saw some of the carnage. Mostly my driver front LCA frame side bracket tore off, a rear frame side trackbar mount began to tear and a JKR bent a rear axle.

We ran Gold Mt and John Bull on Friday, Heartbreak Ridge and Holcomb Creek on Saturday. Present were 2 JK's, 1 JKR, 3 LJ's, a TJ and a YJ.

Here's the first movie I made of Gold Mt.
http://warmachines702.forumer.com/skirmish-studios-presents-t1231028-70.html#p12356912

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Always look forward to another skirmish studio production. But I couldn't get the movie to load. :grayno:

I'll have to try from home.

Skirmish

Always look forward to another skirmish studio production. But I couldn't get the movie to load. :grayno:

I'll have to try from home.

I know YouTube won't allow it on mobile, that's why I linked it back to our site. Should be able to play it in a web browser from there though. Works on iPhones at least.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I know YouTube won't allow it on mobile, that's why I linked it back to our site. Should be able to play it in a web browser from there though. Works on iPhones at least.

Yep. Just watched it on my iphone. Nice job! :thumb:

Looks like a 2-door love fest. Where's the Unlimited love? :idontknow:

Skirmish

Yep. Just watched it on my iphone. Nice job! :thumb:

Looks like a 2-door love fest. Where's the Unlimited love? :idontknow:

That's funny, we have been talking about that for a while that the 4 doors don't show up anymore. Last year we had 3 out of 6 "U"s. think it has something to do with families er sumptin.

rtguy1

those are some fun trails. i had a good time out there a few weeks back. thanks for sharing the great videos:rock:

Skirmish

Love it out there. I organized a trip last year thinking we would do different areas every year but everyone wanted to go back. We will probably do the trip every August. I just need to get more people to buy GoPros. Hard to get good footage when I'm the only one shooting and I'm leading. My poor rig hardly gets in any footage.

Top Bottom