Wanted - JK Rubicon Sway Bar

K.D.C.H

Looking for a working or non working Rubicon Sway Bar. If anyone has one please let me know.

K.D.C.H

Guess they think since it says Rubicon it is worth more.

Or it's just that they know with systems like the EVO no limits, they know those with sport models will pay the added price to not have to deal with sway bar links. Crazy how greedy people can get

Check craigslist and you will be surprised what you can find in and our your area. I found one in Houston which is about 4 hours away for $200 but the guy was not willing to ship. The deals are out there just have to be patient.

I came across this one on CL. Not sure if it's a good deal, it's also a bit of a drive from you.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4976282378.html

He's also listed those bars on ebay for $700. He said he'd sell for $550. You could try to resell the actuator motor and recoup some of that cost.

It's been a while, but I saw one in Laguna go for $100 and one up in Santa Clarita for $200. I couldn't see myself paying more than that.

K.D.C.H

Found a guy originally in Oregon who agreed to $350 shipped and he then tried upping the price on me.

After that a fellow Wayalife member offered me his and we made a deal. I prefer giving the money to another member here so it's good karma all around.

Thanks everyone for your help

Top Bottom