WANTED - JK for Testing by Dynatrac

Armydog

Too bad I can't "find" one at the mall to trade..... maybe I can photoshop a real looking title... sucks being an honest person

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I have a new 2014 that has a 3" Mopar lift that will be on its way to Off Road Evolution for a complete build within a few weeks with their full double throw down suspension. I already have ProRock 60's and ProRock 80's on order with you through ORE. Title is clear. Is this something you would want to work with?

MTG

Caught the Bug
I have a new 2014 that has a 3" Mopar lift that will be on its way to Off Road Evolution for a complete build within a few weeks with their full double throw down suspension. I already have ProRock 60's and ProRock 80's on order with you through ORE. Title is clear. Is this something you would want to work with?

Think you need to read a little closer. ;)

seanb123

I don't think people are getting the deal they want to keep the jeep in trade for axels and want to try different lifts on with the axels. So the weld on dd would limit them

Top Bottom