Wanted D30 Axel Shafts

K.D.C.H

Looking for anyone who has a set of Dana30 axel shafts they want to sell or get rid of for my 2015 JK Sport.

Thanks

noroad

are you worried about the rubicon, i have 2 full sets but do not wish to part ways with them at this time. as we have a couple rigs with 30s. but i will bring both to the rubicon just in case something happens to keep people covered if you are just worried about the trip and can not find any in time.

i know it sounds funny lol

are you worried about the rubicon, i have 2 full sets but do not wish to part ways with them at this time. as we have a couple rigs with 30s. but i will bring both to the rubicon just in case something happens to keep people covered if you are just worried about the trip and can not find any in time.

Who are you talking too?

noroad

Well since you are going to be there he has no need to carry spare shafts. You are more than prepared.

no no lol ill bring both sets if he doesnt fine any, i have a 2 door room is gold here hahaha, i am bringing one set for me as i am 3000 miles away hahaha

K.D.C.H

Not worries I just figured most out there will be on 44's and 60's so I'd love to have a set just in case lol

I'd just need them for the run because about 4 months after that I'm upgrading to the PR80/60 combo. Ridg3runner said he may have a set he can "loan" me for the run. If I don't use them I'll give them back to him, if I use them I'll get him another set.

If all falls through and I can't find a set then I'd be happy to carry the extra set in my 4 door :D

noroad

Not worries I just figured most out there will be on 44's and 60's so I'd love to have a set just in case lol

I'd just need them for the run because about 4 months after that I'm upgrading to the PR80/60 combo. Ridg3runner said he may have a set he can "loan" me for the run. If I don't use them I'll give them back to him, if I use them I'll get him another set.

If all falls through and I can't find a set then I'd be happy to carry the extra set in my 4 door :D

ya if you cant find any let me know ill bring them for the just incase you need them, but if you find some or get some loaners i just wont pack them as space is gona be tight hahah wish i has a 60 comin :thumb:

K.D.C.H

Looks as though a deal has been all set up, thanks mackey

Thanks to everyone else who offered their help

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You really don't need them. While it won't be fun, you can drive your rig or get towed out with no front shafts or one missing front shaft.

Top Bottom