Vowed me and the son were gonna make it to Moab this year

farrier

Between health issues and hitting new things every step of the way the CJ wasn't gonna make it to being done in time for vacation this year, (pictures will end up in our build thread of that journey) so we found us somebody who wanted our charger and had 2000 wrangler not doing anything except growing cobwebs. Well that ended up a straight across trade which I think we got the better of lol. So now moab is back on for vaction w00t. It has some warts and scratches but it runs great, more pics to come

Attachments

• screech 1.jpg
    screech 1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 127

TRLJNKY

Nice! Good luck on your trip! Im hoping I can make it someday

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Congrats ! Sounds like it was good to get you a rig for the trip but I have a spot in the heart for CJ's so I'm sadden. Good luck in Moab... You'll love it!!!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Nice TJ! Hope you & your son enjoy Moab. Sadly, I won't be going that far west this summer, but planning a Moab 2018 trip. Have fun!

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Freaking SCORE! Nice TJ and what a great way to break it in for you and your son. Can't make it this year myself either, but like above, hoping to make it work for 2018! Maybe you'll have the TJ & CJ there together by then with your son.

farrier

Thanks guys, I really didn't think he would go for the trade but he jumped on the car faster than I offered it up to trade lol, our test drive on it amounted to heading to dmv then discount tire to order new shoes and wheels.
Our saturday ok lets see whats wrong with it trip was a tad bit tougher, headed up moss wash which is one of our nearby trails (Eddie has a vid of part of that trail from a few years ago) and of course we hit it from the down hill side so it was 6 hours of up hill in loose rock or slippery rock thanks to all the rain right before going. Didn't wait till the coopers got here lol.
Do have to apologize though, it was so much fun to get out after having been grounded for almost a year thanks to issues that we forgot to grab a camera so no pics :grayno: but that won't happen on our moab trip

Top Bottom