VIDEO : What Should be the First Mod?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice and simple, these videos help remind me the difference between needs and wants. Ripley and that tree were hilarious too.
Thanks! And yes, all we were trying to say is just that. Glad you enjoyed seeing Ripley and the games she plays. :)

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Tires, tires, tires and maybe wheels. Then maybe lift and front bumper, rails of some sort. Then rear bumper. With extra weight i'd finally add a winch and stop there for now.

Elroy231

Great lead in! Where is he going ? I seen tires, spring and shock/stabilizer. What's the plan here?
Oh yeah rock sliders
I think Rippley is enjoying the camera time! Haha.
Thanks for another great Wayalife video.

Bear_JT

Hooked
That’s a great first mod. I couldn’t agree more. Everything else is fun but when you get stuck with no tow points or smack your rocker for the first time without protection it kicks you in the rear. Ripley is definitely a bad ass too! Super smart.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good. A definite need for rocky trails.
Funny thing is, the rocker guards really do a nice job of hiding the pinch seam and making Pippi look more complete. And yes, if you spend any time on rocky trails, they'll be helpful to have.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tires, tires, tires and maybe wheels. Then maybe lift and front bumper, rails of some sort. Then rear bumper. With extra weight i'd finally add a winch and stop there for now.
LOL - Those are all fun things to have and will definitely change up the look the most but I don't know if I could say they are essential or at least for me. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great lead in! Where is he going ? I seen tires, spring and shock/stabilizer. What's the plan here?
Oh yeah rock sliders
I think Rippley is enjoying the camera time! Haha.
Thanks for another great Wayalife video.
LOL - glad you enjoyed how we handled this video 😎

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s a great first mod. I couldn’t agree more. Everything else is fun but when you get stuck with no tow points or smack your rocker for the first time without protection it kicks you in the rear. Ripley is definitely a bad ass too! Super smart.
Exactly! Also, glad you enjoy seeing Ripley :)

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome video! Loving the throw backs you put in there. These new videos have the best of both worlds. Installing parts and wheeling! 👍 Although by the end I was itching for more essentials added to Pippi lol
She’s looking a lot better now that the pinch seems are hidden. Ripley as always good to see as well!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Loving the throw backs you put in there. These new videos have the best of both worlds. Installing parts and wheeling! 👍 Although by the end I was itching for more essentials added to Pippi lol
She’s looking a lot better now that the pinch seems are hidden. Ripley as always good to see as well!
Glad to hear you're liking our videos and Ripley 😎

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really does complete “look” on a Jeep. 🤔Now a set of bigger ATs would also be a stock option as well.
LOL - I won't lie, I don't have a lot of faith in the tires that came on Pippi. I don't even think they have a load range on them 🤪

Top Bottom