VIDEO : WAYALIFE Family Photo 2021

Elroy231

Quite an attractive family you've got there.
And a testament to a point you have made in some of your posts. Work hard and reap the benefits.
As you stated when you and Cindy bought your first Tj years ago your were glad just to make the monthly payment. Look at line up now!!! Well played, sir. Well played indeed!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Quite an attractive family you've got there.
And a testament to a point you have made in some of your posts. Work hard and reap the benefits.
As you stated when you and Cindy bought your first Tj years ago your were glad just to make the monthly payment. Look at line up now!!! Well played, sir. Well played indeed!
We're humbled to hear that wasn't missed by you. A lot of people assume that we've always been as fortunate as we are today and nothing could be further from the truth. It's taken a lot of blood, sweat and tears and countless nights sleeping on the floor at work, diligent saving and taking risks that could have left us out on the street. Yes, look at the line up now! Thank you.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Damn what a line up. I think that when I first signed up your collection was Moby, Rubicat and the XJ you gave to your son. Hard work pays off alright. I look forward to seeing what you and Cindy do next with them!

Anytime Cindy and I bring a new Jeep into the WAYALIFE family, we always make a point to take a new photo, to document the moment and show off the whole gang. And, with the recent addition of Pippi, our brand new, 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler 2-Door Sport, that time has come again. But, this time around, we decided to kick things up a notch and make that photo into a short video. We hope you enjoy.

From left to right:
MOBY DICK - 2007 Stone White JK Rubicon Unlimited
JET LI - 2018 Bright White Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
PIPPI - 2021 Firecracker Red Jeep JL Wrangler 2-Door Sport
RONA - 1993 Navajo Turquoise Metallic Jeep YJ Wrangler
CALAMITY JANE - 1974 Jetset Blue Metallic Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
PAPPY - 1954 Yellow Willys CJ3B
EMMA - 1969 White Kaiser Jeepster Commando C101
RUSTY - 1972 White/Blue Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck
FEZZIK - 2020 Bright White Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon
Is Calamity Jane jealous of Pippi?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn what a line up. I think that when I first signed up your collection was Moby, Rubicat and the XJ you gave to your son. Hard work pays off alright. I look forward to seeing what you and Cindy do next with them!
LOL - guess you've been around a while! Yeah, hard work and deciding what's more important. Going on an expensive European vacation or buying another Jeep :D

Top Bottom