VIDEO : Wash Up on the Trail Like a Pro Using a RinseKit Portable Shower

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Looks like an awesome and compact setup. I have a joolca setup but it requires way more space and pretty much requires natural water source because of how much it pumps out. This seems like a way more practical setup, especially here where natural water sources are almost non existent.

Brute

Hooked
Looks like an awesome and compact setup. I have a joolca setup but it requires way more space and pretty much requires natural water source because of how much it pumps out. This seems like a way more practical setup, especially here where natural water sources are almost non existent.
Old school Hawaiian shower after a surf or free dive session was two Aloha shoyu gal bottles filled with water on the roof of your truck getting warm in the sun…times have certainly changed…

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Old school Hawaiian shower after a surf or free dive session was two Aloha shoyu gal bottles filled with water on the roof of your truck getting warm in the sun…times have certainly changed…
Yeah that’s what I used to do before I got married…. Now I need to pack half the house, have hot showers available, toilet/bathroom tents, the whole 9. Starting to think divorce woulda been cheaper. 🤣

duktrx

(y) nice review...My wife saw me watching the video and wants one now.
Never said that when I was looking at UD60's.
See you played the game wrong, get the stuff to make the wife happy, then say all her crap weighs too much so now need stronger axles. 😁😁😁

duktrx

My dad's home-made sink in the trunk of his car ('69 Cadillac Sedan DeVille) that we used for washing up after a day outdoors. No need for anyone else's manufactured thing. This the technology we used since I was a kid in maybe 1964 (starting with a different car).
The trunk of a caddy can literally carry six bodies, the shovels you need, and the kitchen sink to wash away the evidence. 🤣🤣

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Is that a spare key upper left? LOL

My dad's home-made sink in the trunk of his car ('69 Cadillac Sedan DeVille) that we used for washing up after a day outdoors. No need for anyone else's manufactured thing. This the technology we used since I was a kid in maybe 1964 (starting with a different car).

Is that a spare key upper left? LOL
I think that this is a spare house key. I forgot to mention that this old car has an engine control system of my dad's own design. It provides idle speed control, cruise control, and some other tuning things. That would be the bundle of wires at the top left to the engine controller in the trunk. It continued working even after he no longer remembered who we were, and it was the car that my mom drove until after he died two years ago. She still has it.

Brute

Hooked
I tried to order a Rinsekit Pro, immersion heater and auto nozzle from your link...it only takes you to one model, and it says it is not available. Had to order it directly from Rinsekit...which says they will begin to ship July 28th...keeping fingers crossed it arrives before my trip Aug 4th.

I tried to order a Rinsekit Pro, immersion heater and auto nozzle from your link...it only takes you to one model, and it says it is not available. Had to order it directly from Rinsekit...which says they will begin to ship July 28th...keeping fingers crossed it arrives before my trip Aug 4th.
This sounds very confident. I had an order via Quadratec which should have taken a few days, but it took a month. And this was after another Quadratec order (via LOD) which took just days. And my AEV wheel order (directly via AEV, AEV sales is great) was coming so unexpectedly fast that I had to put it on vacation hold. It is difficult to plan things with such erratic delivery.

kevman65

Hooked
UPS is probably going on strike on 01 Aug 2023, so shipments are liable to be screwed up no matter who the carrier.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sucks. I appreciate you letting me know. Hope you're able to get yours on time.

Top Bottom