VIDEO : SWITCH PROS Switch Panel Mount for CB BAR + Radio Relocation Bracket

WJCO

Meme King
That's really cool that you were able to design a bracket that would work this system into your CB Bar. Clean install.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks great, I'm definitely going this route before to long. Plan for switch pros but also want to get a CB/race radio set up, so I'll be ordering all the goods in the next few months hopefully! Great install video!

Awesome! Glad you like what you see :thumb:

I like the mounting bracket and how it moves the CB away from your face.

I flipped my CB bar and it may pose a problem with the Switch-Pro mounting but we'll see.

Don't like stuff mounted on the grab handle so I'm on board with the bracket and definitely much easier to install than the Mopar switches! :thumb:

What CB bracket are you using?

I've got an Icom race radio installed and the bracket came with it.

Cool setup! It's awesome that you're developing some simple but useful products... Good luck with your endeavors! [emoji482]

Ely watched with me and was disappointed that Ripley didn't make an appearance in this one. [emoji41]

Sorry, we were planning on it but the video was already a half hour long and thought we should save the clip for a shorter video :)

Great video Eddie, and perfect timing! A switch Pro is definitely my next mod, and now I think I’ll need one of your CB Bars and mounting bracket.

Awesome :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's really cool that you were able to design a bracket that would work this system into your CB Bar. Clean install.

Thanks! Just making things that I want on my Jeep. If it can help others out as well, all the better :yup:

Great video Eddie and cool mount that you have!

Thank you my friend :)

That looks sweet! Love my switch pros, fantastic system and easy to setup/wire.

Glad to hear you're happy with your Switch Pros too and glad that you like this setup :)

I really like that setup, Mary needs this in her JL :thumb:

Thank you!

Thanks for another great video. You make everything look so easy to do.

LOL - if you follow the steps in my video, it will be just as easy for you :yup:

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
That is a clean install. I was wondering how much time before deleting those studs and nylstop nuts...;)

Top Bottom