VIDEO : Starting a New Year of Wheeling Right - 2022 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run

Wolfman76

There really is no better way to kick off a new year of wheeling than to do it in a Jeep, out on the trail and of course, with all of your friends. Certainly, that's what Cindy and I have been doing on the first weekend of every January and for well over 20 years now. As always, the Mojave Desert is where we like to go for this and for 2022, we decided to play out in the hills of Bullhead, Arizona. Starting from Off Road Evolution, the shop side of EVO Manufacturing, we headed east, played on obstacles like Blind Man's Bluff, stopped for lunch in the historic town of Oatman, descended into the depths of the Tyro Mine and then finished up our day crossing over the Black Mountains at night.

A BIG THANKS goes out to our good friend Mel and Harley Wade from EVO for allowing us to meet at their shop, leading us on some amazing trails and for helping to make this day as epic as it was.

#jeep #wrangler #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #evomfg #evomanufacturing #offroadevolution #motech #discipleoffroad #motech #nittotire #nitto #arizona #mojavedesert #oatman #deserttrails #overlanding #rockcrawling
Thank you for sharing, me and my girls love watching your videos

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! You guys captured this day perfectly 👏 Was such a fun trip and a perfect way to kick on the new year wheeling and making new friends and seeing old faces. Thank You!
Thank you. It was awesome that you and your family were able to join us for this run. Really appreciated all the help out on the trail too. So hope we can hook up again soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Had an amazing time hanging out with everyone! Thank you to everyone who made this trip happen! 💕🤘🏻
Hey Rachel, Cindy and I are super glad that you and Ray came out to join us in spite of not having a Jeep. We had so much fun with you (y)

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I’m super happy you made this video! You had just the right amount to film. It looks like it was a great trip and hopefully I can make it next year. Never been on a NY run and I have to say I really need to start.
Good to see Moochie in good spirit even with the flop. Takes a crack in a Jeeps windshield to a different level. LOL 😂

jeeeep

Hooked
once again, good timing with video release!

looks like it was a fun run, kudos to Moochie for quoting what she said "Do it again?" lol

I'm itching to gtfo and start wheeling!

Top Bottom