VIDEO : Stand in 3 Places at the Same Time

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Standing in 3 places all at the same time is actually something you can do in a lot of states and these locations are typically known as a Tri-Point or a 3 Corners. Fortunately, a lot of the ones out west are accessible to the public or at least, if you have a Jeep and some, like the one marking where Arizona, Nevada and Utah come together, can make a great side trip for anyone driving between Las Vegas and St. George. In this short video, you'll get see the Tri-State Monument that has been placed there as well as get a taste of some of the other cool things you can see and do out in the Arizona Strip.

#jeep #wayalife #tripoint #3corners #threecorners #tristatemonument #nevada #arizona #utah #arizonastrip #jeepwrangler #wrangler #392 #392wrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator

richardloomis6

Standing in 3 places all at the same time is actually something you can do in a lot of states and these locations are typically known as a Tri-Point or a 3 Corners. Fortunately, a lot of the ones out west are accessible to the public or at least, if you have a Jeep and some, like the one marking where Arizona, Nevada and Utah come together, can make a great side trip for anyone driving between Las Vegas and St. George. In this short video, you'll get see the Tri-State Monument that has been placed there as well as get a taste of some of the other cool things you can see and do out in the Arizona Strip.

#jeep #wayalife #tripoint #3corners #threecorners #tristatemonument #nevada #arizona #utah #arizonastrip #jeepwrangler #wrangler #392 #392wrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator
Road trip to 4 corners next Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool! I never knew that existed. Great video thanks for posting!
Glad you liked seeing it! There's actually 3 other tri-points that border Nevada and we've been to one that connects it to California and Oregon. I think we're going to try and hit the other 2 this year as well as head out to the geographical center of the state :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Love the video. I enjoy the old school vibes you guys have been using on the videos. I know I say that every time.

Also, I noticed they have a solar light for the American flag. Awesome they thought of that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love the video. I enjoy the old school vibes you guys have been using on the videos. I know I say that every time.

Also, I noticed they have a solar light for the American flag. Awesome they thought of that.
LOL - by all means, I'm glad you've been noticing. Been trying harder to do more videos like we used to only, incorporate some of the new stuff we've learned along the way to make it, hopefully, better 😁

And yes, it was really cool that the people who put up the flags went out of their way to make sure they'd be properly lit at night (y)

Breer

Caught the Bug
Video was awesome! Great shots with the mountains in the background! Definitely a destination I hope to visit someday, thank you for sharing.

Top Bottom