VIDEO - RENEGADE SNOW DAY : Snow Wheeling a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That's another amazing film Eddie and Cindy I agree with the others poor Cindy having to film in the cold haha.

Renny looks sharp and is really making a reputation for the Renegades. I like the reviews your giving on the STT Pros they are amazing and I can't wait to get a set for myself to run on.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great filming Cindy! Way to stay warm in the jeep Eddie ;) lol

Looks like it was a blast! Snow driving/wheeling is always fun! Makes an easy drive tough

Damtall55

Just another great video of that Renegade!! Now I only have to convince my fiancé to get rid of her Nissan!! Thanks for sharing Eddie!! :clap2:

SJ21XDC

I really enjoyed this video. There's just something cool about wheeling in virgin snow!:yup:
Do you have the front lights flashing intentionally or is it something the camera is doing?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sweet video of Renny! I'm impressed. Was it the just the video or are the LED DRL's flashing?

The LED DRL's flicker and while you can't really see it with the naked eye, the camera really picks it up.

Looks like a blast!! Awesome job!

Thanks Rachel, you know we had a great time :cool:

Great video....but I kept getting distracted thinking about Cindy being in the cold. What a trooper! :photo:

:cheesy: Cindy is a trooper and always determined to get the shots she wants :yup:

That was a fun little vid. Liked the music selection and sound editing. [emoji106][emoji106]

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and the music :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video! Thank you for sharing. :yup:

Thanks Ty. Hopefully you'll be able to do things like this in your own Renegade :yup:

That's another amazing film Eddie and Cindy I agree with the others poor Cindy having to film in the cold haha.

Renny looks sharp and is really making a reputation for the Renegades. I like the reviews your giving on the STT Pros they are amazing and I can't wait to get a set for myself to run on.

:cheesy: Cindy is a tough cookie.

Regarding the STT Pros, we honestly like them so much that we'll be getting a set in a 37x13.50 for Rubicat.

Great filming Cindy! Way to stay warm in the jeep Eddie ;) lol

Looks like it was a blast! Snow driving/wheeling is always fun! Makes an easy drive tough

Hey, somebody has to drive :crazyeyes:

Just another great video of that Renegade!! Now I only have to convince my fiancé to get rid of her Nissan!! Thanks for sharing Eddie!! :clap2:

LOL!! I think she'd like the Renegade more :yup:

Cool video. :yup:

The Renegade is impressive.

Surprisingly even to us, the Renegade really is impressive.

I really enjoyed this video. There's just something cool about wheeling in virgin snow!:yup:
Do you have the front lights flashing intentionally or is it something the camera is doing?

It's just the camera picking up the flicker of the LED DRL's

SJ21XDC

It's just the camera picking up the flicker of the LED DRL's[/QUOTE]

Thanks - that's kind of what I thought:yup:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: Cindy is a tough cookie.

Regarding the STT Pros, we honestly like them so much that we'll be getting a set in a 37x13.50 for Rubicat.

Awesome can't wait to see that I'm hoping that'll be my next set that or the ST MAXX considering I don't get to do much wheeling

Top Bottom