VIDEO : Pushed to the Point of Breaking

jeeeep

Hooked
Considering how you or should I say Cindy likes to drive really slow on off pavement LOL, damn lucky it didn't happen during one of those slow scenic drives.

That's a lot of snow! but looked awesome.

Have you decided to truss it? or upgrade if the crack returns.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really good stuff right there. Awesome that Jeremy and Chad were able to fix you up. Nothing but good things to say about Jeremy.
Oh yeah, super happy to have Jeremy a part of this community.
It’s nice when you can have confidence in a shop. Nice looking welds, should hold up good too.
Well, a lot of that confidence comes from knowing that the guys working there actually care about you and your rig.
Great video! If I'm ever up there I'd most definitely make an effort to stop by. Time to beat it harder next time... tis a scratch!
LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool to see how they fixed it, along with a nice look at Jeremy’s shop. Thanks for sharing
Glad you liked what you saw :)
Considering how you or should I say Cindy likes to drive really slow on off pavement LOL, damn lucky it didn't happen during one of those slow scenic drives.

That's a lot of snow! but looked awesome.

Have you decided to truss it? or upgrade if the crack returns.
LOL - got super lucky for sure, especially on the slow scenic drives we do 😁

The snow was just epic this year and what's really crazy, the mountains are still getting more of it!

Stay tuned for an upcoming follow up to this :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What attention to detail and a great explanation of what needed to be done! Didn’t know that much work needed to be done for welding cast

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome video! Awesome shop Jeremy! Chad explained really well what he was doing. Very cool watching the process. 👍 Glad your shops close to me. will call for a lift eventually just paying off the damn credit card first 🤣🤣

I missed seeing the large collection of broken-down vehicles which typically surround such shops. In fact I did not see any other vehicles at all!

The place seemed sanitized like a hospital operating room. Not even any fingerprints!

Jeremy's haircut was too perfect and he looked almost too cool and relaxed too be true.

I did not hear any customers being told that their vehicle is too old and is destroyed now and so they should be buying another one from the dealer new sales lot.

What's up with all that?

Top Bottom