VIDEO : OVERLAND FUN Under the SUN at the Nitto A2Z Expo

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
bummer I missed out arghh!

next time, phone stays muted, I've got fun things to do!

But what I did get in on was fun, thanks!
YES! Phone must remain off during play time! Glad you were able to join us for a bit on Friday and it was great chatting with you the night before.
I had a great time! It was good to see everyone! Loved the video!
Glad to hear it. The whole event felt reminiscent of good ol times we've had over the years. Glad you enjoyed the video and look forward to seeing you again soon my friend (y)
Looks like everyone was having a good time. Little like last years NY run. I'll try and make it next year. Win or lose you still got the tweekers and drunk jeep guys.
Always a good time and look forward to seeing you again.

Last but not least, I saw this post on the Dirt Experience page and wanted to chime in on it and only because I was there when things went down. The guy a "digital creator" named Cameron Stone and he showed up in a Toyota Tacoma and made zero effort to hang out and get to know anyone.

20221214153445-2dcb307b.jpg

20221214153447-c22ac6c2.jpg

First, yes, everyone got charged the same but there was supposed to be different areas for each group. Being that this was an inaugural event, there weren't as many people who showed up as there was room for and so, everyone was kind of all in the same area.

Second, I can't say that I saw any tweakers but who knows, it was a public park and anything is possible. As far as drunk Jeep guys go - I definitely resemble that remark and all I can say is that I had a hell of a good time. Hard not for me to think this guy was just jealous of all the fun we were having.

Third, I can't imagine how this guy could be upset about the poker run. I mean, it was a "poker run" - what more do you need to know about it? If you drew a same card, all you had to do is say as much and then you'd get to draw again.

Last but not least, this guy and is pissy girlfriend were the ONLY ones who didn't know that the raffle was about to start. I mean, there was a large gathering of people in front of the stage and calls were made out into the crowd to let everyone know it was going to start. Being that there were only about a dozen people who stuck around for it, the raffle went really fast and when this couple walked up, about 5 mins after it started and as everyone was walking away, all they could do is bitch about how they were "just a few minutes late". And yes, I heard this with my own ears and no, the fact that they were LATE is nobody's problem but theirs.

Anyway, I just wanted to set the record straight on this.
Lol, are you serious? So this guy was in his white Tacoma 3 Jeeps behind me on the poker run and wouldn't stop complaining that everyone had bigger tires than him. He came up to me and said, "Man, looks like everyone is on 35" tires or bigger here" and to that I said yeah and shrugged, so clearly he is insecure with his size as well...

I attended the entire event start to finish and Eddie is completely correct, why there were definitely a couple drunk Jeep guys, it looks like everyone had a hell of a time but them. He made no attempt to attend the parties at the campfire we had each night, didn't talk to anyone. Hell even the slightly odd guys from Tortuga offroad were trying to make friends and start conversation, even if is was just about lifting big tires lol. Guy was driving a Taco, he's probably a liberal. As we all know they're always the victim even when they're in the wrong!

benatc1

Hooked
Looks like it was a fun event, no surprises there, hopefully that continues to grow. Great video as always, thank you for sharing. As far as that Cameron goes, what a douche, I’m a quiet person and sometimes struggle to find my place in a new Group of people, but a long time ago I realized the only way you will, is by trying, so that aside, the last thing I’d do is go smack talk an event that I put 0 effort in being a part of, especially even it was a smaller event. Guy is better off with whatever group he’s usually with. Even if it’s himself.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Stoked you guys made a video of the event! It’s fun to see forum members out wheeling. Glad you all had a good time but I’m bummed I wasn’t able to go.
Glad that we could share all the fun we had with you. Be great if you could join us out on a run like this in the future. It'd be a real pleasure to meet you in person (y)
Looks like a great time even with the little confusion.
LOL - I think the confusion and trying to figure things out IS what made it so much fun :)
Great video! I wish I could have gone but I was teaching a class at the range.
Glad you enjoyed it and hope you can join us in the future. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, are you serious? So this guy was in his white Tacoma 3 Jeeps behind me on the poker run and wouldn't stop complaining that everyone had bigger tires than him. He came up to me and said, "Man, looks like everyone is on 35" tires or bigger here" and to that I said yeah and shrugged, so clearly he is insecure with his size as well...

I attended the entire event start to finish and Eddie is completely correct, why there were definitely a couple drunk Jeep guys, it looks like everyone had a hell of a time but them. He made no attempt to attend the parties at the campfire we had each night, didn't talk to anyone. Hell even the slightly odd guys from Tortuga offroad were trying to make friends and start conversation, even if is was just about lifting big tires lol. Guy was driving a Taco, he's probably a liberal. As we all know they're always the victim even when they're in the wrong!
LOL - oh wow, you had the pleasure of wheeling with that guy? Lucky you! :ROFLMAO:

Really glad that you were able to join us for this one and really look forward to seeing you again in January (y)
Hell of a good time at the A2Z event! Your video was awesome! Makes me wish I went on that poker run but dang whiskey. 😂 won’t be doing that next time that’s for sure.

That Cameron guy is crazy what drunk Jeep guy was he talking about. 🤪 I only fell off the chair once. 🤣
LOL - eh, I have a feeling the fun you were having at night more than made up for what we did out on the trail. Hope to see you again soon (y)
Looks like it was a fun event, no surprises there, hopefully that continues to grow. Great video as always, thank you for sharing. As far as that Cameron goes, what a douche, I’m a quiet person and sometimes struggle to find my place in a new Group of people, but a long time ago I realized the only way you will, is by trying, so that aside, the last thing I’d do is go smack talk an event that I put 0 effort in being a part of, especially even it was a smaller event. Guy is better off with whatever group he’s usually with. Even if it’s himself.
LOL - being that you've been on runs like this with us, you KNOW it was a hell of a good time! Glad you enjoyed the video too.

As far as that Cameron guy goes, I think you put it extremely well. The least he could have done is try to meet a few of us and join in on the fun. That as opposed to staying as far away as possible and then bitching about not getting free stuff and posting up about it like a Karen on the internet.

kevman65

Hooked
It never fails, no matter what type of gathering there is there is at least one asshat that thinks everyone but him is rude and stupid and the entire event was run improperly.

Have run into it at motorcycle rallies for years, have been to a few off road events nearby and the same thing, one guy bitches the whole time and tries to ruin it for everyone else.

Glad everyone ELSE had a great time and last I checked, adults were allowed to imbibe of adult beverages. Did I mention asshat?

Brute

Hooked

Beware of the TURD drivers…

DLW

Great video as always and thanks for sharing the experience.
Some day, I will make it out to one of these events, looks like a bunch of fun.
If they were giving out Nitto tires though, I probably would have showed up as I can't find them anywhere, lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It never fails, no matter what type of gathering there is there is at least one asshat that thinks everyone but him is rude and stupid and the entire event was run improperly.

Have run into it at motorcycle rallies for years, have been to a few off road events nearby and the same thing, one guy bitches the whole time and tries to ruin it for everyone else.

Glad everyone ELSE had a great time and last I checked, adults were allowed to imbibe of adult beverages. Did I mention asshat?
Oh yeah, they're everywhere and it seems like social media has only made it worse. To me anyway.
Beware of the TURD drivers…
LOL. I used to have and wheel yotas. And, a lot of our fans are yota guys. This one, he was just an asshat.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video as always and thanks for sharing the experience.
Some day, I will make it out to one of these events, looks like a bunch of fun.
If they were giving out Nitto tires though, I probably would have showed up as I can't find them anywhere, lol.
Happy to hear you enjoyed the video and I do hope you can make it out someday. And, a lot of times, Nitto does give out tires (y)

BUTCHER_RIG

Last but not least, I saw this post on the Dirt Experience page and wanted to chime in on it and only because I was there when things went down. The guy a "digital creator" named Cameron Stone and he showed up in a Toyota Tacoma and made zero effort to hang out and get to know anyone.

First, yes, everyone got charged the same but there was supposed to be different areas for each group. Being that this was an inaugural event, there weren't as many people who showed up as there was room for and so, everyone was kind of all in the same area.

Second, I can't say that I saw any tweakers but who knows, it was a public park and anything is possible. As far as drunk Jeep guys go - I definitely resemble that remark and all I can say is that I had a hell of a good time. Hard not for me to think this guy was just jealous of all the fun we were having.

Third, I can't imagine how this guy could be upset about the poker run. I mean, it was a "poker run" - what more do you need to know about it? If you drew a same card, all you had to do is say as much and then you'd get to draw again.

Last but not least, this guy and is pissy girlfriend were the ONLY ones who didn't know that the raffle was about to start. I mean, there was a large gathering of people in front of the stage and calls were made out into the crowd to let everyone know it was going to start. Being that there were only about a dozen people who stuck around for it, the raffle went really fast and when this couple walked up, about 5 mins after it started and as everyone was walking away, all they could do is bitch about how they were "just a few minutes late". And yes, I heard this with my own ears and no, the fact that they were LATE is nobody's problem but theirs.

Why is it alway the guy that has no skills or experience that complains the most. Ha well found his YouTube… PREMIUM 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• C61896E2-E3DC-4699-A1D8-C709F43EA71B.png
    C61896E2-E3DC-4699-A1D8-C709F43EA71B.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25

WJCO

Meme King

No surprise the girl in the picture has a stick. We know who wears the pants there and where that stick ended up. Explains a lot about his pissy attitude. Sounds like they need to spend more of their digital creation time on onlyfans.

Top Bottom