VIDEO : MORE NEW Jeep Stuff and Overland Gear at SEMA 2023 - DAY 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
An awesome new soft top option for a 2-door Jeep JL Wrangler, innovative hybrid top for a 4-door, light weight but strong bed cap for a Gladiator, award winning dual function fog lights, a couple of great ways to get cleaned up out on the trail and more, can all be seen here on our DAY 2 coverage of the 2023 SEMA Show.

BUY A RINSEKIT HERE*: https://rinsekit.com/?rfsn=7334063...._medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=7334063.c6861c

#sema2023 #jeep #wayalife #semashow2023 #sema #semashow #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter #bestop #trektop #2door #fenders #halfdoors #bedcap #campershell #venturous #rinsekit #caliber #overland #overlanding #campkitchen #tailgate #tailgatepad #nacholights #foglights

Great day 2! I’m really digging the JT Venturous Truck Top. The design and look just follows the JT lines really well and almost looks like something from the factory. The options are also really nice. I’d totally run this.

jeeeep

Hooked
Day 2!
Some cool stuff coming in 2024.

Too bad the Venturous Truck Top guy didn't provide at minimum a starting price point; they really need to check their "Dealer" websites, most of them had zero reference or even a mention that they were partnered with Venturous and the couple that did, had zero price points :mad:
That's a big "No thanks" for me, shouldn't have to spend hours and dealing with calls to talk to a salesperson, wtf good is the website? may as well use the Yellow Pages.

Rinsekit getting pretty creative with their offerings. (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great day 2! I’m really digging the JT Venturous Truck Top. The design and look just follows the JT lines really well and almost looks like something from the factory. The options are also really nice. I’d totally run this.
Thanks and yes, the Venturous cap is really as nice as it looks in the video. I wouldn't have stopped to talk to them if it weren't. I would totally rock it and love how factory it looks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Day 2!
Some cool stuff coming in 2024.

Too bad the Venturous Truck Top guy didn't provide at minimum a starting price point; they really need to check their "Dealer" websites, most of them had zero reference or even a mention that they were partnered with Venturous and the couple that did, had zero price points :mad:
That's a big "No thanks" for me, shouldn't have to spend hours and dealing with calls to talk to a salesperson, wtf good is the website? may as well use the Yellow Pages.

Rinsekit getting pretty creative with their offerings. (y)
I agree Venturous should have been a bit open about price. I checked after the fact and see it should come in at about the $4500 mark. Not cheap but not exactly too expensive. Wish it could be something you could order direct.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Just wanted to say you and Cindy are doing a great job on the floor showing products and doing interviews. It always interesting and very professional. It’s a ton of work and it is appreciated. Keep it coming!
Thanks!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
some cool products for the camping crowd...
LOL - man, you ain't kidding!! Times sure have changed from the days of sleeping under the stars and eating out of a can.
I always love following your SEMA coverage. It is the best in the business.
Hey my friend, long time no see. Hope you and Laura are doing well and glad to hear you've been enjoying our SEMA coverage 😎
Just wanted to say you and Cindy are doing a great job on the floor showing products and doing interviews. It always interesting and very professional. It’s a ton of work and it is appreciated. Keep it coming!
Thanks!!
Thank you Doug, we really do appreciate it 😊

Top Bottom