VIDEO : MAJESTIC MOJAVE - 2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like you guys had a great adventure!

Thanks Eddie and Cindy got putting this together for those of us that couldn’t make it!

It's always a good time when you're hitting the trails with friends! Glad you enjoyed seeing the fun we had and maybe someday, you'll be able to join us for one of our runs :yup:

Thanks for putting this together. It was so much fun to have been able to join you, Cindy, and all of our other Wayalife friends for this. It was out daughters first Wayalife run (in utero..haha) and I'm sure it won't be the last. Thanks to everyone who helped out as well.

LOL - that's awesome and hope the ride wasn't too rough for Lisa and your daughter. Always great to go wheeling with you my friend :thumb:

Looks like a great time in a great area[emoji106]
Thanks for sharing the experience with everyone.

Hoping you'll be able to join us for the next one or maybe even something sooner than that :rock:

Awesome video as usual! Hate that I had to back out, but look forward to joining a run with y'all in the future.

Bummer you couldn't make it but glad that you enjoyed the video :yup:

Awesome video.

Thank you :cool:

Awesome area! Bummed we missed it but glad we have seen some of those sites before.

Sucks that you and Tina couldn't make it to this run but I know it would have been tough. Hope we can get you out there with us again soon. :cool:

Great video. We had a lot of fun seeing the sights and meeting some new folks. Somehow I remember a lot more dust at the end though. 🤨

Dust? What dust? :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :D

Awesome video love the back roads and history

Thank you and glad you enjoyed seeing it all :cool:

Great video. Thanks for putting it together, but even more thanks for pulling off the run despite all the problems this year.

The only thing better than seeing this video was being there in person, and I am thankful to have been able to make it👍👍

It's always great to have you join us on the trail my friend! Doing it even with your Jeep running the way it was is just pure commitment :crazyeyes: :D

Great video, so many cool places to see, so little time! Love Rosalie, such a cool place to explore.

Thanks and yes, Rosalie is a very cool place.

Me and the family loved seeing the drone video of the hole! Could not believe how massive it was!

Awesome! I just wish I had changed the height limit on the drone so that I could have gone up even higher than I had so that I could show more of it. :doh:

bhaner

Great video! Thanks again for putting on the event! Looking forward to the next one!

Hopefully fuel prices don't get too bad. I really enjoy traveling for this sort of thing!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! I certainly hope to make it on a New Years Run one day!

Glad you enjoyed it and that would be awesome if you could make it out to one of our runs. our Norther Nevada ones would be closer for you anyway :yup:

Love the video. Been looking forward to this over for a while. Love the drone footage. The area around the flying saucer seems looks like there is a ring or crater around it in the ground. Looks like it could have been a satellite installation.

Thank you, we're so glad you liked what you saw. Sure wish I knew what that thing was :crazyeyes:

Looks like an awesome trip with lots of historical places to explore. The mine was really cool! You don't see too many of them in that good of shape like they were back then. Also loved the video of Ripley at the end she's a smart pup that's for sure! :2thumbsup:

Glad you had fun watching the video and hope you can join us out on the trail again soon :thumb:

that was cool, sucks that some people feel the need to leave so much trash behind and damage with graffiti

The abandoned mine was wild, do you know what they were mining for?

Selenite is very cool, I liked the reflections from the headlights.:thumb:

It's gotten really bad over the last 20 years. Fortunately, most of the trash is limited to the edges of the interstate.

Regarding the mine, gold was typically what people were looking for but there were other minerals that prospectors found and produced.

great Video . Thanks for sharing some History with us. Sucks about the garbage out there, so many people think its ok just to leave it there for others to pick up.

I know it's not politically correct to say but from what I've seen, a lot of it is cultural. These people don't see it as a problem and don't care if anyone picks it up.

Great first 2021 video. Was waiting for it to come out. Shame you can’t take all the trash and dump back in the yard of whoever left it.

LOL - You assume their backyard doesn't look like this too. Glad you enjoyed the video.

This looks amazing! Hope to someday join you guys!

It'd be great if you could join us :cool:

Yet another great video![emoji122][emoji122] Thanks Again!

Happy to hear you enjoyed it :)

Great video as always. Can’t wait to see what keyboard warriors comments will be [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Beautiful area and history lesson.

LOL - haven't been too many yet but you know they're coming :crazyeyes:

Nice video. Bummed I missed it but glad I got to see what the group did.

Hope you can make the next one or something sooner. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So cool. Loved watching this. Great seeing the history out west. Cheers!

Awesome! Glad to hear it and glad you enjoyed seeing it all :)

The shots outside the passenger window towards the front and rear fenders while rolling is like a Wayalife trademark haha!

Killer filmography as always and an epic adventure as well. I always dig the history lessons, and hope I can make it on next year's trip. I need to get my JK build going... :crazyeyes:

LOL - Thank you and we hope that you can join us out there someday soon :thumb:

Driving on glass....that’s wild. Looks like a great trip!

Missed you on this one. Hope all is well with you and the family. :thumb:

Great video! Thanks again for putting on the event! Looking forward to the next one!

Hopefully fuel prices don't get too bad. I really enjoy traveling for this sort of thing!

Awesome! It was nice to meet you and Kevin and glad to hear you had fun on this trip.:cool:

rubiDave

Nice video. It really captured the essence of the trip but condensed into about 12 minutes. I really appreciate you guys for putting this trip together, despite all the BS this year.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video. It really captured the essence of the trip but condensed into about 12 minutes. I really appreciate you guys for putting this trip together, despite all the BS this year.

Awesome! So glad you were able to join us for this trip and happy to hear you enjoyed the video. It was great to hit the trails withy you and Cindy and I thank you again for the whiskey :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved the video!! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the addition of the drone shots as of recent as well. They are really cool and provide a different view of everything!

J&k_Overland

The fact you take the time to go thru and answer so many replies/ comments speaks volumes about your character. That’s impressive my friend. Hope to meet you in person someday soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Looks like a great trip as always, bummed Alex and I couldn't make it down, but on the bright side all my work stuff is sorted out and moving fwd again. Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MUDPLZ

Thank you for sharing this adventure with us who could not attend. The Mojave Desert is so intriguing and mysterious! I know a lot of time and energy goes into making these trips and the videos a reality, much appreciated!

Great video as always. I was looking forward to seeing this trip and where you went. So much out there to see. Thanks for doing the video. Love Ripley at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was a great video Eddie and Cindy. That pit mine is crazy! I hope I can make one of the runs someday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

COFRED

Another great trip and video to go with it. The Mojave is one of our favorite places to run and camp in. Thanks:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Loved the video!! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the addition of the drone shots as of recent as well. They are really cool and provide a different view of everything!

Thank you and we're so glad you like the drone footage :cool:

The fact you take the time to go thru and answer so many replies/ comments speaks volumes about your character. That’s impressive my friend. Hope to meet you in person someday soon.

It would be my pleasure to meet you in person someday. :yup:

Looks like a blast! Loved the drone footage of the open pit mine.

These runs are always a ton of fun. Glad you enjoyed seeing the mine from above :)

I’ll be on the lookout for the Northern Nevada runs!

Awesome! Hopefully, with any luck, by late spring to early summer, we can get something going.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a great trip as always, bummed Alex and I couldn't make it down, but on the bright side all my work stuff is sorted out and moving fwd again. Hope to see you soon!

It was a bummer the two of you couldn't join us for this one but I'm glad to hear you've gotten work stuff sorted out. Definitely need to hit the trails with you again soon :thumb:

Thank you for sharing this adventure with us who could not attend. The Mojave Desert is so intriguing and mysterious! I know a lot of time and energy goes into making these trips and the videos a reality, much appreciated!

Glad you enjoyed the video :)

As always a amazing video! Man you packed alot of cool stops into one trip!

LOL - Funny thing is, there's so much more I could have packed in. There really is just so much out there to see :yup:

Great video. Thanks for the adventure. Looking forward to future runs!!

Thanks Steve! Always nice to have you along for these and to help me out with things like caliche :crazyeyes:

Great video as always. I was looking forward to seeing this trip and where you went. So much out there to see. Thanks for doing the video. Love Ripley at the end.

Awesome. Happy to hear you enjoyed it :)

That was a great video Eddie and Cindy. That pit mine is crazy! I hope I can make one of the runs someday.

Thanks and it's be great if you could join us on a run someday :)

Another great trip and video to go with it. The Mojave is one of our favorite places to run and camp in. Thanks:thumb:

Thank you and yes, we love it out there. :thumb:

jdofmemi

Dust? What dust? :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

It's always great to have you join us on the trail my friend! Doing it even with your Jeep running the way it was is just pure commitment :crazyeyes: :D

What dust, says the guy in the front🤣🤣🤣

Back of the pack, with half doors and a bikini top, I have dust measured in inches all over inside.

I'm glad the Jeep held up to complete the trip.

Now it's going to need major surgery. #6 backfired enough to melt a hole in the intake manifold, but I don't regret making the trip at all.👍👍👍

Top Bottom