VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Who Eats a Gyro with Mayo?

DaJudge

Thanks for sharing that with us. Looked liked a great day!
I think I hate you though! That it's a Thursday and we are exploring because we can statement is hard to take!

Perfect way to spend a Thursday. Thanks so much for sharing yet another amazingly constructed and edited video. Cindy... you should start charging for that kind of quality [emoji6]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I really enjoyed the video! Looks like a great way to spend a day!

If you ever find anything that you can’t identify, you could ask my Brother In Law as he is the Fossil Collection Manager at the Chicago Field Museum. His job has him in the field often, doing exactly what you have done.

Just let me know and I will pm you his contact info.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing that with us. Looked liked a great day!
I think I hate you though! That it's a Thursday and we are exploring because we can statement is hard to take!

:cheesy: Took us a long time to get where we're at in our lives :)

Perfect way to spend a Thursday. Thanks so much for sharing yet another amazingly constructed and edited video. Cindy... you should start charging for that kind of quality [emoji6]

LOL!! You're way too kind, thank you :)

I really enjoyed the video! Looks like a great way to spend a day!

If you ever find anything that you can’t identify, you could ask my Brother In Law as he is the Fossil Collection Manager at the Chicago Field Museum. His job has him in the field often, doing exactly what you have done.

https://www.fieldmuseum.org/about/staff/profile/91

No way, how cool is that! Thanks :thumb:

Top Bottom