VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Off Road Testing of the Rancho Sport Lift on Deer Valley

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I could never figure out what it was. Good info. Lol

Cool video. We had fun! Really impressed with the JL and the lift kit.

Again, thanks for the invite - timing was perfect!

As far as the Chicken of the Woods go, if I can ever find some growing on an oak or other hardwood tree, I just might have to cultivate some and cook it up :crazyeyes:

Another great video. Seems that Jet Li is fitting in just fine at camp WAYALIFE. Can’t wait to see him evolve the way Moby has.

Thanks. He's getting their slowly but surely. :D

Great video, and always fun to help out other Jeeps. 👍

Thank you. As far the the stuck Jeep goes, we're just glad we were able to help out. :yup:

Great video! Keep up the good work! Really enjoy them all!

Thank you, we're so glad to hear it :)

No unique response here. Another excellent video!

LOL!! We appreciate it just the same, thank you :)

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
If you end up being able to keep your Jeep, we'll have to get you out on the trail with us again :yup:

Will definitely look foreword to it. Took some creative financing, but looks like I will be keeping the jeep (not gonna be able to afford any upgrades for a while though [emoji19]).

Won't have full use of my shifting arm till winter though, so this wheeling season is over for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Eddie, I definitely look foreword to hitting the trail with you guys. Took some creative financing, but looks like I will be keeping the jeep (not gonna be able to afford any upgrades for a while though [emoji19]).

Won't have full use of my shifting arm till winter though, so this wheeling season is over for me.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Again, thanks for the invite - timing was perfect!

As far as the Chicken of the Woods go, if I can ever find some growing on an oak or other hardwood tree, I just might have to cultivate some and cook it up :crazyeyes:

Thanks. He's getting their slowly but surely. :D

Thank you. As far the the stuck Jeep goes, we're just glad we were able to help out. :yup:

Thank you, we're so glad to hear it :)

LOL!! We appreciate it just the same, thank you :)

Let me know. I would totally try it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you!!!
Just watched the video, nice trail and the CJ was all sideways!!

Glad you liked it! The CJ was jammed in pretty good and sideways because they were trying to use a Hi-Lift to winch him out. Problem was, every time they got to a point where he could maybe get out, they ran out of Hi-Lift and had to be lowered back down. His buddy had up ahead had an old Jeepster but of course, without any tow points :crazyeyes:

You have been running some nice trails lately! Looks fun!

Wish would could be running more. Glad you enjoyed seeing this one :yup:

Great video, looks like the new lift performs well. Seems like a fun trail too.

Yeah, performs much better than the coil spacers and shock extensions we were running before, that's for sure. Trail is one of our favorites in the area. :cool:

Eddie, I definitely look foreword to hitting the trail with you guys. Took some creative financing, but looks like I will be keeping the jeep (not gonna be able to afford any upgrades for a while though [emoji19]).

Awesome! Glad to hear you're able to keep your Jeep but sorry to hear you'll be out of commission until winter. Who knows, maybe we can get some snow wheelin in :yup:

Let me know. I would totally try it.

Now we're talkin :thumb:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
You started with EVO JL lift so is the Rancho lift going to remain on your JL or will you go back to the EVO lift?

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You started with EVO JL lift so is the Rancho lift going to remain on your JL or will you go back to the EVO lift?

Just like we did on our JK before, we plan on testing out multiple lift kits in the years to come.

Top Bottom