VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - MAKING it OURS / Installing Decals / Removing Bumper Ends & MORE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ours are both around 43lbs. One we think has some springer spaniel mixed in and the other is part cattle dog. I'm really not sure where they get their size. My wife's uncle has a full blood BC with papers and she's only about 35 lbs and some other friends have a BC who I think is registered I'm pretty sure is smaller than Tessa. Evidently BCs are all over the place in size.

From what I understand, border collies are kind of glorified mutts. It’s a big part of why they can look so different and typically have fewer problems that other pure breed dogs have.

jesse3638

Hooked
Finally caught up on all the episodes of the JL Journal. The new addition is looking good can't wait to see it on person. I'm sure I'll get one in a few years. By then a base model Rubi will probably be around 60K..haha

Gduckman01

Good video would be to take Jet Li to do the Mighty rubicon before he gets all built up. Then do Rubicon after he gets all the extra toys on him. Just saying. You guys do a great job with your videos. Still planning on getting my JL this yr. Waiting for the orange color to come out!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

HILLZ

Another great video, really enjoying the JL journals, great to see Tess getting her spot in the back of Jet Li. Can’t wait to get a better look at the JL when they hit Australia and really hope they decide to bring it here with the 3.0 diesel

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally caught up on all the episodes of the JL Journal. The new addition is looking good can't wait to see it on person. I'm sure I'll get one in a few years. By then a base model Rubi will probably be around 60K..haha

LOL!! It wouldn't surprise me if they do get up into the $60K range. Still can't believe that Moby, a fully loaded JK Unlimited Rubicon was only $29K out the door back in 2007 and I thought that was a lot :rolleyes2:

Another great look into your journey, thanks for sharing:thumb:

Glad to hear you liked it :)

Good video would be to take Jet Li to do the Mighty rubicon before he gets all built up. Then do Rubicon after he gets all the extra toys on him. Just saying. You guys do a great job with your videos. Still planning on getting my JL this yr. Waiting for the orange color to come out!

You never know, it might happen especially being that the snow pack this year seems to be on the thin side. But, I don't think we'll be waiting for it.

Awesome video as always! It’s the little things that really make it comfortable.

Indeed :yup:

Another great video, really enjoying the JL journals, great to see Tess getting her spot in the back of Jet Li. Can’t wait to get a better look at the JL when they hit Australia and really hope they decide to bring it here with the 3.0 diesel

I'd be silly if they didn't release a diesel in your neck of the woods.

Finally got a chance to watch this. The decals look great!

Thank you :)

JKbrick

LOL!! It wouldn't surprise me if they do get up into the $60K range. Still can't believe that Moby, a fully loaded JK Unlimited Rubicon was only $29K out the door back in 2007 and I thought that was a lot :rolleyes2:

:)

What is sad is, I don’t know about yours, but my income sure hasn’t doubled since 2007 but consumer prices are getting close

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom