VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Just a Little Snow Play on yet Another Snow Day

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the video. Looks like a great time. Yes that burrito is really big and tasty. Only problem I found with it it when you put half of it in a to-go box and it slips under the front passenger seat. You'll forget about it and it'll take months to get the awful smell of rotten burrito out...haha. Ask me how I know..[emoji6]

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WTF!! Man, that had to be bad 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Awesome day out in the snow. I'm from SoCal so I gotta ask...were you aired down at all? I've heard that if you air down a bit you get more bite in the snow.

It looks like Eddie's close to full street pressure...In foot deep snow you can dig down to dirt; but if it's four feet deep, you need to be a real low pressure to float over the snow, or you'll be on your frame...at least that's been my limited experience so far...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Eddie's close to full street pressure...In foot deep snow you can dig down to dirt; but if it's four feet deep, you need to be a real low pressure to float over the snow, or you'll be on your frame...at least that's been my limited experience so far...

Hey Tom, sorry for missing your post but what Brute here said is pretty spot on [emoji1303]

Strainger

Caught the Bug

Hey Tom, sorry for missing your post but what Brute here said is pretty spot on [emoji1303]

Thanks gents. That helps a lot since we are expecting snow down to the 2-3,000 foot level. We live at 1900 feet and I know the missus will want to drive up to the lodge for a meal if it snows that close to us.

Top Bottom