VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - How to Install 1350 Drive Shafts on a JL WRANGLER

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed you seemed to be out of breath a little more. Didn’t want to say it though. Lol

I noticed that too...it made me feel better about myself. ;)

LOL - I literally got both shafts installed, the glide plate, shock skids, rear track bar relocation bracket and EVO tire carrier installed in a day. I needed to get it all on before heading down to SEMA and the JLX afterward. I originally told Cindy that we shouldn't film being that I would be running around so much but she said she'd just follow me and we'd do what we could. It was nuts and yeah, I was totally out of breath.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - I literally got both shafts installed, the glide plate, shock skids, rear track bar relocation bracket and EVO tire carrier installed in a day. I needed to get it all on before heading down to SEMA and the JLX afterward. I originally told Cindy that we shouldn't film being that I would be running around so much but she said she'd just follow me and we'd do what we could. It was nuts and yeah, I was totally out of breath.

Lol. I told Tina when we were watching it, “they must have been in a hurry to get it done before Sean cause Eddie is out of breath”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Very informative and well documented! I have been happy with my “extreme” 1310 Adams shafts. I later found then I should have just gone with 1350 for the security purpose but haven’t had any issues so far.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
What a great video! Very helpful. Don’t have a JL but sure the steps are all the same on a JK . Now I know for when I get new drive shafts. Thanks Eddie and Cindy.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie and Cindy. Top notch video instruction as usual. I don’t own a JL (....yet), but still enjoy learning from you guys. In fact, most everything I’ve learned about my Jeep has been from you and your information has kept me and Jeep running great for nearly ten years now.

Steve's Rubi

Thanks Eddie and Cindy. Top notch video instruction as usual. I don’t own a JL (....yet), but still enjoy learning from you guys. In fact, most everything I’ve learned about my Jeep has been from you and your information has kept me and Jeep running great for nearly ten years now.

Very informative video! I don't even have a JL and I always watch your videos.
You guys rock!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

That’s awesome and we’re so glad to hear it [emoji41]

x7tristan

Thanks for a great video! Had one question, for the rear pinion nut torque, you read 41inlb, will that be the same for all JLURs? I.E. do I still have to figure out what my factory torque setting is?

Top Bottom