VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - DYNATRAC JL Wrangler EnduroSport Lift Kit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a JK will this lift fit on my Jeep? Can I still win it?...:crazyeyes:

Reading does not appear to be some people's strong suit. Then again most feel rules don't apply to them these days anyway. Thank you Dynatrac and Wayalife for making this possible. Someone who read the rules will get an awesome kit.

:cheesy: What's even funnier is that none of these people will even bother to follow up on this thread to see these responses :crazyeyes:

Just watched the vid. Nicely done .. if I had a jl ........

Thank you :)

Lol. I'll throw my name in the hat so I can put it on my WJ. I need another excuse to torch and weld some shit. And I'm a freeloader who can't read.

:cheesy: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Loved the video.
Thanks for the flashback/nightmare of hitting those railroad tracks and not expecting my suspension to rebound in the curve and flying off the road. Haha

Awesome real world review of this lift. [emoji106]
Now I need a JL.

:cheesy: LOL - Of all the people I know, you're probably the one person who knows exactly where these tracks are. I really think they are a good test for a suspension system :yup:

Oh, and yes, I think you would love a JL :cool:

Thunder

I was looking at the "Last Post" section after I did the survey and all it said was WIN a Dynatrac JL Wrangler... I was like :eek:
Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 6.23.15 PM.png :cheesy:

Great vid and awesome giveaway! Good luck to all!

Way to go Dynatrac and Wayalife!! :thumb:

jac1966

My JL would love a little lift!

IMG_0192[1].jpg I am shopping for a JL lift for my Mojito Rubicon JLU. Thanks for the video Eddie! I would be honored to win the Dynatrac Lift!
Jeff

Last edited:

orangeman

Hoping to win !

Would love to test this out here on the east coast. Have JLU stock waiting for the right lift and this looks like it would be the one. Willing to share, you can ride shotgun.

Attachments

• 20180926_102132.jpg
    20180926_102132.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 41

dboat

Responding to an old thread, but using the Metalcloak rear shock relo kit, looks like I might need limit straps. any suggestions?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Responding to an old thread, but using the Metalcloak rear shock relo kit, looks like I might need limit straps. any suggestions?
Typically, your shocks are your limiting straps. If what you're installing is really giving you that much droop, I'd be more worried about bottoming out your shocks than losing a coil.

dboat

Typically, your shocks are your limiting straps. If what you're installing is really giving you that much droop, I'd be more worried about bottoming out your shocks than losing a coil.
I hear ya, because those Fox shocks arent a cheap date, but if I could put a strap on each side, I would feel a bit better.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hear ya, because those Fox shocks arent a cheap date, but if I could put a strap on each side, I would feel a bit better.
LOL - trust me, if Fox shocks could get ruined without straps, I would never run them. The ONLY reason to run straps is to prevent driveline bind from way too much droop.

Top Bottom