VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : DIXIE 4 Wheel Drive's BADASS 6.4L HEMI Powered JL Wrangler

jeeeep

Hooked
that 6.4 sounds sweeeet! :thumb:

interesting to find out the Jeep frame is built in 3 sections.

hope you get some video of it in action!

Did I hear an offer to let you drive it?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy Hell that sounds good. Is this some Jet Li Foreshadowing?

Man, I wish! If I weren't getting a Gladiator, it would definitely be in the cards.

Nice! I was wondering towards the end if we were gonna hear the V8.

LOL - had to save the best for last :)

Killer Jeep! I wish the gas tank was tucked up higher, but then you would be losing storage space.

That is a downside for sure. I bet if they just used a slightly smaller capacity fuel take, it'd help out a lot.

Couldn't help but notice a few things in the background. Like a super bad ass Brute with a camo wrap on it! Also noticed some interesting looking tires on the Dynatrac Jeep. Ed had a cameo appearance as well. Looks like an awesome time! Really wish I was there right now instead of stuck at home with a 2wd Jeep waiting for parts to arrive. Lol! That 6.4 hemi sound is going to be pretty sweet in Astroman's Jeep this summer!

LOL - Good eye!! It was good to see Ed again and have him join us for this run. Can't say that I was too thrilled about the china tires on Code 1 and made sure to give Jim shit about it.

that 6.4 sounds sweeeet! :thumb:

interesting to find out the Jeep frame is built in 3 sections.

hope you get some video of it in action!

Did I hear an offer to let you drive it?

Yes, there was an offer to let me take the wheel but unfortunately, we never got around to it. Maybe next time.

Top Bottom