VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Dawn of a New Age

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, our Grand does that on remote starts only and my Ram does it automatically on any start under 40°. I probably missed it somewhere but does the hardtop come apart more than the jk? As in do the sides come off without the top

The standard hard top is still just 3-pieces like the JK. The rag top version does have side panels that do come out but the top itself is not recommended to be removed.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Way cool, congrats! It will be fun to see how fast you go with the build. The aftermarket is more ahead of the game than usual on this one but there is so much more to come, I'm sure.
For me it's always a battle to keep it stock and enjoy it that way before going big... It never lasts as long as I originally plan for.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Way cool, congrats! It will be fun to see how fast you go with the build. The aftermarket is more ahead of the game than usual on this one but there is so much more to come, I'm sure.
For me it's always a battle to keep it stock and enjoy it that way before going big... It never lasts as long as I originally plan for.

The aftermarket industry really is just picking up where they left off on the JK. It's almost as if they are one in the same. We plan to wheel our JL stock or at least for a bit. :yup:

Top Bottom