VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Armoring Up the Underside with EVO ProTek Skid Plates

denver98

Thanks for posting the video. I ordered the EVO skid plates for my JK via the Amazon link on this site, I hope you get the click-through commission. :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
well... guess i'll have a gap since i already have LOD waiting to get installed

May look at trimming the Protek and drilling a new hole but I'm thinking the gap won't bother me that much lol

This JL will have more armor than the JK ; I'm committing myself to get out more and make use of the armor! :rock:

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I hope you never hit it on anything. Mine was on my jeep for less than a week and 1 wheeling trip before the welds broke and it was bent to the point it was rubbing the exhaust cross over pipe. The sad part is none of the scratches on it were even through the paint so it wasn't hit hard to make it worthless. Poor design and a waste of money. Rustys is much stronger and beefier that will hold up to trail use.

"Looks at post count" I'm sure this guy knows what he's talking about... /s

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
well... guess i'll have a gap since i already have LOD waiting to get installed

May look at trimming the Protek and drilling a new hole but I'm thinking the gap won't bother me that much lol

This JL will have more armor than the JK ; I'm committing myself to get out more and make use of the armor! :rock:

I'm sure you can make it work out just fine :yup:

"Looks at post count" I'm sure this guy knows what he's talking about... /s

LOL - I would hope that our videos and photos would speak more for me than my post count :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom