VIDEO : Jeep Find Your Freedom Gladiator Contest Submission - DIRECTOR'S CUT

Trail Bud

Hooked
That’s just a great video!! It’s too bad it’s too long.
Brings back great lifetime memories!!
Hopefully you can show us the final entry version.

longarmwj

Congrats on the order and good luck with the contest!!!!

I like the hat in the video. Very Crocodile Dundee. In this case though would it be Crocodile Kimchi? 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s just a great video!! It’s too bad it’s too long.
Brings back great lifetime memories!!
Hopefully you can show us the final entry version.

The final version was pretty much the same thing only with a few of the extra scenes removed. I think we were able to get the final version down to 70 seconds.

With out question. Don’t think there’s anyone out there with more

LOL! Well, it seems to me there are a lot of people on here who may be real close :D

Congrats on the order and good luck with the contest!!!!

I like the hat in the video. Very Crocodile Dundee. In this case though would it be Crocodile Kimchi? 🤪

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Now that's funny!

Brute

Hooked
Man, I truly hope you and Cindy win...you are truly deserving. Few have more fervor for the Jeep brand than you both...and whether or not if you win, I think it would be an epic trip to retrace those early pioneer trails...I would be totally in for that trip...

boardsurfer

Maybe could have pulled some heart strings with images of your Moab runs with the Jeep engineers. :D

Best of luck, I hope you win.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Great submission! Congratulations on the new truck and remember, somebody’s going to win.....

Man, I truly hope you and Cindy win...you are truly deserving. Few have more fervor for the Jeep brand than you both...and whether or not if you win, I think it would be an epic trip to retrace those early pioneer trails...I would be totally in for that trip...

That makes two of us Ed. A week or two off work and nothing but trails and unfiltered sunsets.... yes please.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The only way I would prefer you guys not win is if it was me. And since I didn’t order a launch edition, best of luck! Cool video and even cooler trip that was taken!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks Ed. This is actually something we've done or at least, one leg of it. It is our purpose to do them all or at least, as many as we can. I'll have to let you know when we do more. :cool:

Maybe could have pulled some heart strings with images of your Moab runs with the Jeep engineers. :D

Best of luck, I hope you win.

LOL - I don't think they always get along with the guys in suits :crazyeyes:

Great submission! Congratulations on the new truck and remember, somebody’s going to win.....

Thank you. We truly wish everyone who entered the best of luck :)

That makes two of us Ed. A week or two off work and nothing but trails and unfiltered sunsets.... yes please.

LOL - it's not like that all the way across especially closer to Missouri but it's still epic none the less. :yup:

The only way I would prefer you guys not win is if it was me. And since I didn’t order a launch edition, best of luck! Cool video and even cooler trip that was taken!

:cheesy: Thank you my friend :)

That was a cool video and great idea for one. Congratulations on placing your order and good luck!

Thank you. We really do appreciate it :)

Top Bottom