VIDEO : Jack of All Trades Suspension System

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is a super cool system, thanks for the informative video. If I had a Gladiator for a work truck or an overlander (car camping) I’d strongly consider the ACCUAIR system. Being able to adjust for load and/or level the bed would be awesome.
I totally agree. If I didn't already have my Duramax to do what I need, I would have to seriously think about getting a Gladiator with the ACCUAIR system.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol! Maybe, but your videos changed the direction I’m going from coilovers to Accuair. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Accuair definitely benefitted from your extended testing.
Well, I have to say, I certainly hope we've been able to help ACCUAIR get the word out about their suspension system. I am definitely a coilover kind of guy but I would be the first to admit, their kit really has changed my opinion of things or at least, when it comes to the kind of utility you get with it. For sure, it'll never be what our JT or Moby can do but holy hell if they can carry a load, tow or raise up or lower down or level each corner the way ACCUAIR can LOL

Great video summing up the coverage and best of luck to the winner! Much like you, I too feel like my view has changed on an air suspension system such as the ACCUAIR. Something to definitely consider when I get a Gladiator. Whenever that may be... Lol

Just watched the video good testing and congratulations to whom ever is the winner.
Seems like it would be a great system now just to get approval.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome video to sum up this series! Definitely enjoyed following along on the testing. This kit really did perform well. 👍👍

benatc1

Hooked
I sure hope this helps them out a lot, it seems this is a very good product that you have taken through the ringer. I also think I’v you’ve opened a lot of eyes to doing things a different way but still getting a great result.

Top Bottom