VIDEO : CRAZY About the 8

Holy shit. Knew it was coming but I wasn't expecting this today lol, a major congrats to you guys! Two insanely badass purchases recently haha! 😎

benatc1

Hooked
Awesome! I’m curious to see what else you have to say about it. I’m considering all options for my next jeep so I may have some questions. Jeep looks great! Excited for you both!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome!!! I was beginning to think you and Cindy wasn’t going to get one. lol Congrats to you two and looking forward to the build. Now what we gonna name it? Speedy Gonzales? lol 😆

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Watched your video on YT first, I thought man I'm going to have to give you shit for not getting the half doors. But I see now, you did get them. Nice!!!! And congratulations.

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats! It’s like jet went away only to come back better, stronger, faster.

Look forward to learning more about what else is part of the 392 package you got as some other suspension/axle things look different from a JL rubicon.

GP NOIR

Hooked
Beautiful!

I see it has boots on the front axle. Does it have CV joints? Does it have full time four wheel drive? Was it special ordered, or something the dealer had on the lot?

I really like the camera work in this video. How fast does the drone fly?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats!!! Happy you guys finally got it! Factory FAD delete? That’s cool! Guess they found it’s a weak spot with all the power

chili4x4

Welcome to the 392 family..we love ours! We have been following you all since we traded our Liberty for our 2910 Rubicon 4 door...here's a pic of Snazzy 392

Attachments

• 20220406_080955.jpg
    20220406_080955.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220406_081027.jpg
    20220406_081027.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 11

jorgelrod

Hooked
Today on Wayalife, Welcome 392! Stay tuned tomorrow for WE EVO THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!!!! ;)🤣🤣🤣
Congrats on the new build.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm kinda starting to miss my JL
Nah, lots to love about the JT and enough so, if I could only have one, I'd probably go with it (y)
LGB! Congrats! Loved the clips of you passing each other.

Does it really call for 91 octane? We had pinging on our turbo with 87, so we've been running 91. We recently ran into a station that didn't have it so we used 89 because that was the highest they had. No pinging. Been using 89 every since with no issues. FJB.
From someone I trust, I was told that 91 was "recommended" but the owners manual does specify 91 only. Thanks for the tip on 89.
OH MAN! Congrats guys. What a beauty!
Thank you :)
I knew this was coming...haha. Congrats on the new purchase. Did you get the xtreme recon package?
Thank you and no, we did not get it the Xtreme Recon. Unfortunately, it is no longer offered on 392. :rolleyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the new family member I can’t wait to see where this one goes .
Thank you. I hope it doesn't disappoint anyone but I think we're gonna take this one a little slower. It really is a super nice Jeep just as is.
Awesome..,
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing yours too (y)
ha! I felt a disturbance in the force and 392 kept reappearing in my mind.

Gotta say, local dealer has been sending offers to trade in my '18 JL and I wish I hadn't done the coilover/LA on it, I'd be driving a 392 even with stupid gas prices lol
LOL - well, you should see what they'll give you. Might be enough to justify the trade.
LOL
It was inevitable 😍 Congratulations
I tried resisting the urge but resistance was futile. Plus, Cindy really really wanted one and happy wife, happy life.
That is awesome! Congrats on the new Jeep!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations beautiful
Awesome!!! Can’t wait to see how you build it up.
Thanks! We're gonna try our hardest to ease into this one. But, hope you still find it to be interesting :)
Awesome! White looks very sharp!

How long did you wait for it?
Thank you. White is our color for sure and we love it.

Took about 2 months to build and then it just sat in a railyard for over a month. Then, the tracking server at Jeep got cyber attacked and so that jacked things up as well. In all, it took a little over 4 months for us to finally get.
LOL
Massive Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not sure if anybody on earth doubted for a second if you were going to get one! Lol!!! We just ordered our second Jeep from Kent the other day. 2023 Gladiator Rubicon…… And that is because of you! Yes we mentioned your name numerous times! Congratulations and thanks again! P.S. this is my wife’s 2022 that we picked up this last February from Kent.
Thank you and a big congratulations to you as well! (y)
So fucking cool. As soon as you posted Jet for sale I had a feeling this was partly the reason. Can’t wait to check it out in person. So so cool.
LOL - it was all that we could do to keep a tight lip on this. :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the 392 family..we love ours! We have been following you all since we traded our Liberty for our 2910 Rubicon 4 door...here's a pic of Snazzy 392
Thank you and wow, that looks great!
Today on Wayalife, Welcome 392! Stay tuned tomorrow for WE EVO THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!!!! ;)🤣🤣🤣
Congrats on the new build.
LOL - thank you and while that is very likely, we're hoping to give it a bit of time stock or stockish first. The thing is just so much fun and stupid fast as is and we know that will all change once we start really building it up.

Sylvester

Did you hear the reason they stopped the putting it on the 392 Extreme? Congrats to the New jeep again, Wonder what the Plate will say??

Top Bottom