VIDEO - CLIFFHANGER EDGE CLIMB : Rubicat Living Life on the Edge!

rewolfe13

I am so pumped you guys are running these tires. I saw them in development but was waiting for some real world experience. Also waiting for my Duratracs to run out too haha. I can't wait to get some stt pros!

Ragnar JK

Great perspective guys - and looks like those Coopers are doing pretty well for you. Definitely need to make it out to Moab here soon!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love that trail!!

Without question, this is one of our favorites out in Moab.

Nope!

Better you than me. Cool clip!

:cheesy: We can blindfold you when you do this trail with us. :D

Great clip. Trail sound a little crazy!

Riding along a 1,000 ft. cliff is pretty intense and the view from up there is dizzying but it's so worth it :yup:

You're really putting those Cooper STT's to the test. I hope you give them a full review.

My thoughts too. Nice to see those tires in action. So wish I was able to make it this year to EJS. Thanks for the vid.

I am so pumped you guys are running these tires. I saw them in development but was waiting for some real world experience. Also waiting for my Duratracs to run out too haha. I can't wait to get some stt pros!

Awesome clip Eddie those STT pros are doing good on rocks

Great clip!!! I'm interested in the stt pros, let us know how they performed

Awesome clip! I can't wait to go to Moab one of these days! Looks like the Coopers hook up really well too.

Honestly, these new Cooper STT Pros really are impressing the hell out of us. While we liked the 40" Nitto Trail Grapplers we ran in the past, we were never as impressed with them in a 37. They just weren't the same tire and being that they cost so much more than the STT Pros, we're supper glad that we got these for Rubicat. I just added a complete 2,500 mile review to the first post on this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...7x13-50R17-Cooper-Discoverer-STT-Pro-M-T-Tire

Great perspective guys - and looks like those Coopers are doing pretty well for you. Definitely need to make it out to Moab here soon!

Yes you do!! :thumb:

JK1

Stalker picture [emoji41] it was great talking with you and your wife at the turn around [emoji482]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459891792.310080.jpg

Top Bottom