VIDEO : Clean Dirty Tires & Make Them Look Black Again without the Shine

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Brown and dingy tires and sometimes even blue from off roading in dirt and mud can be a real challenge to clean and short of using something like Armorall or other tire dressing, it can be even harder to make them look black again. In this video, I'll show you what I like to do and use on my Jeep tires to make them look their best and without leaving a greasy to the touch feel or shine. Be sure to stick around for the Ripley Clip at the end!

Chemical Guys Tire & Rubber Cleaner:
#chemicalguys #tirecleaner #wayalife #jeep #wrangler #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #tireshine #dirtytires #tirecleaner

* Please note that the Amazon links posted are associate links and purchases made through them will help support this channel.

Charlie Chan

Love it! I'm going to have to try that. I've been using Bleche White (not as good as the old school stuff tho), scrubbing it and spraying on some 303 rubber/vinyl protectant for a no-sheen clean. Has worked successfully for me, but I'll try the Chem Guys stuff next time. Looks like it cleans well! Thanks for the vid.

jeeeep

Hooked
Looks like a product i'll need to try, it seems to get that brown grime off pretty good.
I always skip the tire shine, the splatter seems to end up on the side of the Jeep.

That don't look at it, it'll go away maneuver lol
Ripley may need balloon counsling soon, do not let Ripley watch Stephen King's IT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ripley; "It's da DEBIL......"

Be ready for hater comments from the water conservationists that want to control our live.
LOL - oh, I'm sure you're right about that!
Been using chemical guys products for years and love them.
Awesome! Glad to hear you like their stuff too.
Chemical guys does make the best stuff! it’s what I use on my clients vehicles as well.

love the Ripley clips!
Great to hear and glad you enjoyed seeing Ripley 😁
Love the vids, especially for Ripley. Thanks and Happy New Year.
LOL - Happy New Year to you and glad you enjoyed the Ripley clip :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love it! I'm going to have to try that. I've been using Bleche White (not as good as the old school stuff tho), scrubbing it and spraying on some 303 rubber/vinyl protectant for a no-sheen clean. Has worked successfully for me, but I'll try the Chem Guys stuff next time. Looks like it cleans well! Thanks for the vid.
I've used Bleche White and think works well too but I feel like it does take a bit more work.
I use their Waterless Wash and Interior cleaner.... I'll give this stuff a shot too. I'm not a fan of Tire Shine either.

I wonder how aroused Tony is watching this video. Lol
LOL - The waterless wash is really nice. I like it a lot.
Looks like a product i'll need to try, it seems to get that brown grime off pretty good.
I always skip the tire shine, the splatter seems to end up on the side of the Jeep.

That don't look at it, it'll go away maneuver lol
Ripley may need balloon counsling soon, do not let Ripley watch Stephen King's IT
:ROFLMAO:
Thanks! I like that tire cleaner a lot. That greasy crap sucks.
Glad we could share this with you :)

JeepFan

Hooked
I thought I was the only one who washes the back of the wheel and tire!

I wonder if Eddie uses ceramic wax on the backside of the wheel. Lol

Great video. Loved the Ripley bit too!

Breer

Caught the Bug
Tires look great on the new gladiator! I do enjoy the chemical guys products. I will start buying it on Amazon!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Going back to the old ways with the all four on the floor.

Chemical guys has the best stuff around I think. Tires look good. 👍🏻
LOL - it's good to know that we've actually known each other long enough for you to remember it (y)

And yes, I agree.
I’ve been using there stuff for awhile. The ceramic line I like a lot.
I thought I was the only one who washes the back of the wheel and tire!

I wonder if Eddie uses ceramic wax on the backside of the wheel. Lol

Great video. Loved the Ripley bit too!
So, I have not used the ceramic stuff but will have to give it a try now! (y)

Top Bottom