VIDEO : BIGGER is BIGGER - 38x12.50R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

bk030

I think Ridge Grapplers are great tires as I've ran them on my 2500 Cummins and they have lasted quite a while with regular rotations. I just saw the price on thes 38's.... $551 a piece! Thats crazy when u can get the 37's for $395... that extra 1/2" of lift isn't worth $150 difference in my eyes. It would be worth it to me if the price difference wasn't as high... maybe the cost is so high because it's such a new tire. They do look great on Eddie's rig though!

SaddleTramp

LOL - as a matter of fact, I think they do :D

Hey Eddie, just picked up a set of these Tank wheels with the Ridge Grapplers and love them. Do you remember what bolt size you ordered for the beadlock rings? I've got them mounted with the included black bolts but looking to swap them for a little contrast. Thank you sir!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie, just picked up a set of these Tank wheels with the Ridge Grapplers and love them. Do you remember what bolt size you ordered for the beadlock rings? I've got them mounted with the included black bolts but looking to swap them for a little contrast. Thank you sir!
I really am sorry for not seeing this sooner. Grade 8, 3/8"-16x1-1/4" is what I ordered.

Top Bottom