VIDEO : BIG BLINGED OUT & BRO BUILT Jeeps of SEMA 2023 Pre-Show Coverage Part 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The official start of SEMA 2023 is just a day away and the following pre-show coverage highlights a few of the big, blinged out and bro-built Jeep Wranglers and Gladiators that we've come across so far.

#sema2023 #jeep #wayalife #semashow2023 #sema #semashow #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter

jeeeep

Hooked
Sweet!
Those actually look like thought and design went into them, and not by some mushroom high just got a new laser cutting table crew lol

speakers in the control arms, now that's thinking outside the box and the entire build actually looks good for a show rig and could see it in parades, I like it ... hmmm I have a red JKU needing a makeover

The J10 tho ... not garish but J10!

Texas in the house, not enough speakers lol

Surco Jeep, good product showcase without being ugly AF - they got point deductions for the almost frown grill

Glad to see none of them had angry grills and darth vadar mish mash of cut up fenders.

Great start!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet!
Those actually look like thought and design went into them, and not by some mushroom high just got a new laser cutting table crew lol

speakers in the control arms, now that's thinking outside the box and the entire build actually looks good for a show rig and could see it in parades, I like it ... hmmm I have a red JKU needing a makeover

The J10 tho ... not garish but J10!

Texas in the house, not enough speakers lol

Surco Jeep, good product showcase without being ugly AF - they got point deductions for the almost frown grill

Glad to see none of them had angry grills and darth vadar mish mash of cut up fenders.

Great start!
Really appreciate the great feedback, thank you :)

kingsize

Granted most SEMA builds may not be our exact flavor, but I do respect the time and effort someone as spent on the builds. There is an a$$ for every seat. See you at SEMA 👍🏼

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
OK Eddie, you finally got me to look at the Jeeps on early display as "built" for the show. 👍 Speakers on the control arms though are-
"Too much magic. Too much magic."
The J10 is my pick of the litter so far.
Really looking fwd to this year's show.

DMF

Haha, the intro to this year's Semi coverage was entertaining as hell! The General Gladiator is definitely bad ass!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey mate,

Great video as always. really appreciate all your work…keep it up, and enjoy SEMA…

Cheers Keith…
Thank you! Happy to hear you enjoyed day 1 of our pre-show coverage (y)
Granted most SEMA builds may not be our exact flavor, but I do respect the time and effort someone as spent on the builds. There is an a$$ for every seat. See you at SEMA 👍🏼
Totally agree and hope to see you around!
I really like music while driving...but a few of us take listening to music in their rig to a new level...
🤘
Eddie that first white J10... bluetooth front drive shaft?
You know it! (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OK Eddie, you finally got me to look at the Jeeps on early display as "built" for the show. 👍 Speakers on the control arms though are-
"Too much magic. Too much magic."
The J10 is my pick of the litter so far.
Really looking fwd to this year's show.
LOL - awesome! :)
Haha, the intro to this year's Semi coverage was entertaining as hell! The General Gladiator is definitely bad ass!
😁 Glad you could appreciate it

Reactions: DMF

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’m way behind but was finally able to watch this. That green Jeep surprised the hell out of me when you said 43’s. Looked like 37’s to me. Crazy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m way behind but was finally able to watch this. That green Jeep surprised the hell out of me when you said 43’s. Looked like 37’s to me. Crazy.
LOL - it's all about proportions. And yeah, the tires do look kind of smallish on this one.

Top Bottom