VIDEO : BEST Way to Start the NEW YEAR - NYKOR 2023

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome video!! Fun was surely had by all! The drone shots are great. Also stealing the poker run idea was a great addition as well to make sure people got shuffled around a bit within the group

Awesome video guys, thank you for filming so much of it! Lots of cool sites to see along that run. Enjoyed the drone footage as well, neat to see the crew from above. Will try again for next year. 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great Video and Fun Trip! The Drone really helps to see the awesome scenery... and the other side of the Dbl Negative Trench. The rocks at the end were really Red… you almost disappeared for a second in the video.. Lol.. Oh, and Thank you Cindy for not showing me completely F up my coordinates on camera. I’ll be ready next time. 😂
LOL - too funny and really glad that you and your wife were able to join us for this run. So look forward to hooking up again soon. Oh, and here are a couple of shots of that Double Negative with a little sun.
DJI_0037.JPG

This one is from the other side.
Screenshot 2023-01-16 072102.png
Looks like a great time!

Thanks for posting the video!
Glad to hear you enjoyed the video and yes, it was a hell of a good time! Hope to do something like this with you soon :)
damn sorry I missed it, some of those ruts made the original self steering vehicles if you had the guts to let go (y)

Changing the leader was pretty cool idea to each waypoint.

hmm... think I need to add a pair of mud shoes/boots to the arsenal, can always use them doing yard work since I can't seem to stop the feral cats from using my backyard as their litter box (yet) :devilish:
LOL - too funny. Would be great to have you join us if you can make it out again 👍
Looks like a fun trip. Beautiful area. Drone shots were killer. Nice to see a pink Jeep made it out there too.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the video and the drone shots. 😎
Awesome video edit! Those drone shots were killer!
Thank you. I wasn't sure how the drone shots would come out being that flying it smoothly while riding in a Jeep off road can be... a little tricky 🤪

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video as always with epic shots and great music. I instantly wanted to be back out there! Such a great run with so many great people eager to have a good time. Thank you two again for putting this on!
Happy to hear you enjoyed it and glad that you were able to join in on all the fun! It really was a great time and definitely look forward to doing it again soon (y)
Just rewatched the video and noticed a shot of my Jeep doing its best to bomb through the chop and holy hell, my front wheels were going everywhere! 🤣 I was surprised it stayed pretty composed. But yeah wait how about those drone shots! Awesome way to emphasize the group and the beautifully vast area.
LOL - the chop was so bad, your Jeep looks like it had death wobble. :ROFLMAO:
Looked like tons of fun.
Would love for you and your family to join us on one of these again someday (y)
Great video guys. Looks like everyone had an amazing time!
Thank you and glad you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video!! Fun was surely had by all! The drone shots are great. Also stealing the poker run idea was a great addition as well to make sure people got shuffled around a bit within the group
LOL - to be fair, we came up with the change up of the leader to help make the poker run more interesting but yes, it works out well and I think everyone enjoyed it. :)
Great Video like always. Looks like a lot of fun.
Happy to hear you liked the video and yes, runs like this are always a ton of fun :)
Awesome video and looked like fun times on the trail! The shots were amazing and so were the views. 👍👍
Wish you could have joined us. Hopefully the next one or sooner :)
I had to Google the art installation, that was cool to learn.
LOL - awesome! Glad we could share something new with you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video guys, thank you for filming so much of it! Lots of cool sites to see along that run. Enjoyed the drone footage as well, neat to see the crew from above. Will try again for next year. 👍
Bummer you had to back out of this one but glad you enjoyed seeing all the fun we had. Hope you can make the next one or something sooner :)
Really great video. The drone views do justice to the scale of the vistas and scenery.
Awesome job!
Happy to hear you liked what you saw and it was great that you and Michelle could join us for this.

Sylvester

Just rewatched the video and noticed a shot of my Jeep doing its best to bomb through the chop and holy hell, my front wheels were going everywhere! 🤣 I was surprised it stayed pretty composed. But yeah wait how about those drone shots! Awesome way to emphasize the group and the beautifully vast area.
You should have seen the rear, looked like a Fat Lady riding a Bobsled, LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WWWHHATTT CCCHHHOOPPP AARREE YYYOOUU TTAALLKKIINNGHG AABBOOUUTT??
LOL 🤪
Looks like everyone had a great time...as usual. Moochie single-handedly is keeping the plastic shot glass industry employed...thank you for your service.
LOL - Shame you couldn't make it.
Cool video looks like a fun time thanks for sharing for those of us who couldn’t make it 👍
Hope you can make one of our runs some time :cool:
View attachment 383991 The rain finally took off a good amount of mud. So I rolled out the hose and started spraying it down while the rain was helping. People driving by giving me weird looks for "washing" my Jeep in the rain 🤷‍♂️😂
:ROFLMAO: Now that's funny. Looks way cleaner in that shot just from the rain alone.

onlyone

LOL - too funny and really glad that you and your wife were able to join us for this run. So look forward to hooking up again soon. Oh, and here are a couple of shots of that Double Negative with a little sun.

This one is from the other side.
View attachment 383978
That is an awesome shot!

Is it me, or does anybody else have and overwhelming need to see a board running across that span. 🤣

Top Bottom