VIDEO : BEFORE WE MOD - Stock Measurements of a Jeep JL Wrangler 2 Door Sport

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Even though it is our purpose to keep Pippi, our brand new 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler 2-Door Sport, as stockish as possible, some mods are definitely coming. However mild they may be, they are in fact, inevitable or maybe I should say, necessary for how we plan on using her. Needless to say, before we do anything, we thought it would be a good idea to take a few key measurements while she's still bone stock. That way, we’ll always have a baseline or reference points that we can refer back to in the future. And, this should help us know things like, how much lift did we actually get from a lift kit or how much sag did we see from installing a new bumper. Of course, it is our hope that these measurements and the locations that we take them from, might be of help to others as well.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Reply’s so damn cute

That's a nice base line to work from. I kinda expected a larger set of tires to slide in there when it was up on the jack stands

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
good baseline measurements, I always wish I had taken them on the JLU.
Ripley ending...now that's how to have fun 😂

Great video. I wish I would of thought of taking those measurements with the tires off. What a great ending with Ripley. That was funny.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
# metoo

Ripley is awesome..."I have a frisbee Dad!"
LOL - glad you enjoyed watching Ripley :)
Good info for sure, dogs can be so funny I the water lol
Not all dogs like water but the ones that do, they really are a hoot.
Great video, the end was awesome! Humans really do not deserve dogs, dogs are the best.
Couldn't agree more. They really are the best.
I like my dogs better than most humans.
LOL - shhhhh. Me too :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
good baseline measurements, I always wish I had taken them on the JLU.
Ripley ending...now that's how to have fun 😂
You might be able to work off of these numbers
Great video. I wish I would of thought of taking those measurements with the tires off. What a great ending with Ripley. That was funny.
Glad we could make you laugh with that :)
Causality: Action and reaction......all about modding a Jeep :)
LOL - essentially, yes :D
Ripley...the water snapper...
It is her new found game :)

James Henson

Even though it is our purpose to keep Pippi, our brand new 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler 2-Door Sport, as stockish as possible, some mods are definitely coming. However mild they may be, they are in fact, inevitable or maybe I should say, necessary for how we plan on using her. Needless to say, before we do anything, we thought it would be a good idea to take a few key measurements while she's still bone stock. That way, we’ll always have a baseline or reference points that we can refer back to in the future. And, this should help us know things like, how much lift did we actually get from a lift kit or how much sag did we see from installing a new bumper. Of course, it is our hope that these measurements and the locations that we take them from, might be of help to others as well.

We did this exact build our selves last year, Factory Rubicon suspension off of brand new Rubicon, Rubicon wheels and tires, Rubicon fender package with steel bumper group, all ordered through the parts department at Jeep. We love it!!

Attachments

• 2020 Red JL.PNG
    2020 Red JL.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

James Henson

You might be able to work off of these numbers

Glad we could make you laugh with that :)

LOL - essentially, yes :D

It is her new found game :)
This is our 2020, Kept it MOPAR the whole way.

Attachments

• 2020 Red JL.PNG
    2020 Red JL.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Top Bottom