VIDEO : A Timeless Good Time - Swamp Lake Trail

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Really cool video. Brings back some great memories and emotions of past Jeep trips with many in this group. I sold the 08 stick shift Wrangler and bought an auto in it's place. No regrets and still have it. But I got to tell you it was a rush using a stick on some of the obstacles you guided me over.

Great video! Really cool to see one of our local trails. We are definitely blessed with some great wheeling out in our area. Really looking forward to this summer.

JeepFan

Hooked
This video brought back some great memories with some great friends. Love seeing the wayalife youtube channel getting back to its roots sharing great adventures and lifelong friendships! Can't believe we did that trail with A/T tires. Wonder how our JL would do on this trail? Hint Hint!! ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What a cool video. Some of those tires looked like street tires compared to what moochie, Tony and Chris are running these days. Great wheeling and scenery and a nice trail! Even got the old school honey shot. Lol. Has me jonesing even more to get back out there with ya all again.
Glad you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! It’s hard to believe that this was 10 years ago! Seems like yesterday… Seeing Moby as it was and Chris’s Jeep made me miss my Orangegasmic. lol If I remember right Chris was working for EVO MFG at that time. Haha Good times on the trail for sure! Great area for wheeling and camping. Did you all go on any other trails that weekend? Seems like where you camped was a good base.
Yeah, we camped out at Courtright and did a couple of other short jaunts. Good times out there for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If the people in the jeep and the jeeps themselves don't seem like they are that old, what does it say about the person watching the video?

These are the types of trips (captured by your videos) that made us want to get a Jeep in the first place. Happy to have shared some experiences like this with the people in the video.
It's funny because we did a ton of wheeling back then, we just weren't hell bent to make videos out of them all. Spending time with our friends was more important and it still is.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This video brought back some great memories with some great friends. Love seeing the wayalife youtube channel getting back to its roots sharing great adventures and lifelong friendships! Can't believe we did that trail with A/T tires. Wonder how our JL would do on this trail? Hint Hint!! ;)
LOL - Cindy and I have been talking about it for a while now. Need to get back up there :)

Brute

Hooked
Finally got to watch this on my laptop...great video. I've been in the area a few times running the D-E, and Swamp Lake has come up as a trail to run in the future...which we will do one day.

Great seeing everyone from the perspective of ten years ago...Moochie on his first windshield...and of course Tessa!

A.J.

Awesome. We ran Dusy and Coyote lake right before the fire. Got evacuated out of Shaver a day early but made the trip. Beautiful area! Loved it.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Gotta love the nostalgia! The thunder of the 3.8, first gen Falken Wildpeaks, and a few faces from a decade ago. Good times and freedom!

Top Bottom