Veterans Day Salute

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to give a shout out to all the Vets and Currently Active Military here on the forum! Thank You for Your Service!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1478982524.618929.jpg

Picture from the Library lawn on campus.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1478982552.236484.jpg

Had to fly the flag on the jeep!

Thank you to all the veterans out there! One day isn't enough for you all!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Another Veterans Day is upon us.

With all that I am, have been or will be, I give Thanks to all that have, do and will serve our country for in that choice there are no small parts or jobs. We are all part of a team that, together, can withstand all opposition, both foreign and domestic.
Bravo Zulu
Thank You All

A little belief and perspective, for all that we do is based upon our own perspectives. Our lives, I believe, are a puzzle that is made up of all the choices we make within the living of our lives. Our pictures grow with the passing of everyday so that in the end we have created the picture that defines our lives. It's how we live, how we choose and how we give from ourselves that make the most simple of moments profound and/or memorable. Paint your pictures, as it were, with kindness, courtesy, empathy and compassion and make it something beautiful for all of those that have given their all for the love of this country and all who call it home.

With everyday that comes our way we are faced with many choices. The choices we make all come with both positives and negatives, for there is nothing that's purely good, or adversely, purely bad. However with our choices come both the pros and cons of said choices. Those that choose to serve our country, their loved ones and the people of this country sacrifice for the wellbeing of us all, by choice. And that choice is one that deserves the gratitude of all for whom they give so much.

For those that understand -

View attachment For I have not the words.pdf
View attachment How Do We Say Goodbye.pdf
View attachment Legacy.pdf

Shawn
Honor2afault

SDG

Caught the Bug
Thank you all... past present etc, and you families, children... for the sacrifices you all have made.

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. George S. Patton

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To the men and women who serve or have served our great country - THANK YOU!

20171110191551-5f6fc486.jpg

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Thank you to all Veterans Past, Present and Future...we salute you 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 For all you have done and will do to let us live free in the greatest country in the world!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom