Vendor discounts

silverbackjk

Yea I get most of my stuff from northridge but I will be down by Evo with my jeep and wanted to buy there sliders and have them installed.

StrizzyChris

I know they do their basic regear discount for 1k. This has been for well over a year now, and mentioned that they would continue to do it for JKF and I'm assuming WOL members for as long as it is cost effective. Also they have done a couple introductory pricing for new products like the coilovers. Other wise its usually short term specials i.e. their ATX deal a few months back.
Other than that they dont/haven't really done "specials" like most other companies/manufacturers. Unfortunately they are enjoying soo much success that they dont really "need to" run specials :-(

silverbackjk

I know they do their basic regear discount for 1k. This has been for well over a year now, and mentioned that they would continue to do it for JKF and I'm assuming WOL members for as long as it is cost effective. Also they have done a couple introductory pricing for new products like the coilovers. Other wise its usually short term specials i.e. their ATX deal a few months back.
Other than that they dont/haven't really done "specials" like most other companies/manufacturers. Unfortunately they are enjoying soo much success that they dont really "need to" run specials :-(

Yea I seen those just thought it would not hurt to try and see.

StrizzyChris

Yea I seen those just thought it would not hurt to try and see.

Trust me, I'm with you! If they had more specials, I'm sure my parts list would be heavier on ORE but a budget dictates otherwise :tantrum: Let's keep our fingers crossed for some sales/discounts :fingerscrossed:

silverbackjk

Trust me, I'm with you! If they had more specials, I'm sure my parts list would be heavier on ORE but a budget dictates otherwise :tantrum: Let's keep our fingers crossed for some sales/discounts :fingerscrossed:

Chris you are right I love the stuff!! Such great quality. There service at the shop is awesome I had some work done there a few months ago and when I dropped off my rig Lisa said is there anywhere we can drive you to till your jeeps ready!!

Top Bottom