Uwharrie opening weekend

CarolinaDozer

Unless otherwise changed, meet at the El Dorado Outpost by 8:00 am for Saturday drivers meeting

I will be setting up at the Badin Lake group camp Friday night, if you plan on volunteering for a guide spot for the weekend please meet up there.

For sake of not trying to push back driver meeting I'll be doing hot dogs by the fire at the group camp Saturday night instead of breakfast.

Last edited:

Bosunmate

Even if not, a stock rubi can tackle 80% of uwharrie with a good spotter. Come regardless to get a baseline of what your rig can do stock. This way, you can speak intelligently to what each individual mod gained you.

Thanks Swampdog, most of the mods will be what I transfer from my 2012 Sport such as bumpers, winch, skids and such. I will be installing a EVO leveling kit also to run my 33" MTR's. Uwharrie is a lot of fun, see you there!

CarolinaDozer

Thanks Swampdog, most of the mods will be what I transfer from my 2012 Sport such as bumpers, winch, skids and such. I will be installing a EVO leveling kit also to run my 33" MTR's. Uwharrie is a lot of fun, see you there!

You could run everything with that list. I ran Daniel with 285/70R17 bfg all terrains and a teraflex level kit

swampdog

Judging by your response, you've already been there and know the trails. Sorry to noob talk ya, haha. Good luck swapping over the parts and look forward to meeting you on the trail.

Bosunmate

Judging by your response, you've already been there and know the trails. Sorry to noob talk ya, haha. Good luck swapping over the parts and look forward to meeting you on the trail.

I've been to Uwharrie about a halve dozen times. I made the End of summer trip last year. Ran with the beginner group. Had a great time on the trails and meeting fellow WAL members. I will be on the trail in my black 2 door Rubi or my Son's white 68 Jeepster Commando. See you on the trail.

JEEP0785

I am new too the forum and would like to meet up. not sure about friday night but i will be there saturday.

Last edited:

CarolinaDozer

Jeep0785

Drivers meeting at Eldorado outpost @ 8 Saturday. Full details on first page. Just give me a heads up what day and when your good to go for the head count. See you on the trails!

croge17

Im waiting on my new setup to get here... Thats going to be the determining factor in when I get on the trails this season. Hopefully I will be ready by that sunday.

Top Bottom