Upgrading shocks...question

SnailTrail

My factory shocks are pretty much on there way out so I will be in need of new ones in the coming months. Currently I have a evo level kit but hoping to jump to the enforcer 3" sometime next year. Im thinking I want to run rancho 7000s. My question is what shocks can I run with the level kit and can I use those same shocks with the enforcer?

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can't speak for the swap between the two you're talking about. I'd guess if you got the correct length for the EVO level (0-2" Ranchos) they'd be too short for the Enforcer.

I can tell you I have the Rancho 5000's paired with my EVO level and it's a great combo for the price.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

I'd suggest skipping right to the RS9000XLs if you're contemplating Rancho shocks. For a minimal price increase, you gain a small amount of adjustability that might benefit you throughout your suspension upgrades

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Depending on what hight your at now (2"?) I believe the shocks will do 2"-3". That being said they would be able to do both set ups. I know when I got my 9000s, I got ones that will run 3"-4" as I sit at 3" right now but plan on going to just under 4", in the near future.

I also agree with going right to the 9000s

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you know which Ranchos your running? I did a little research last night, 94 pages of enforcers united, and it seems you need to run 331/332 for the 3" enforcer lift. I thought I might have read somewhere that for the evo level you need 329/330 but I cant find that info again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Matt from rancho recommended 331/332 for my 4 inch lift.. I went with the 5000x Great so far.

Tony

Unless you're driving 500 miles a week, or the shocks are causing drivability issues, save your dough and just put some cheap shocks on there. Or just wait. Next year starts in less than 5 months.

I may just do that. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he is planning on upgrading his axles. I may have the opportunity to get a front rubi axle and if so the lift will have to wait.

Top Bottom