Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

Done! Please post up a picture of your Jeep so everyone knows who to look for. :thumb:

Also, only if you want to, let us know how many people will be with you, first name and if you're camping. None of that is required, but always helpful to the trail leaders. :yup:

It will be me and my wife, and we will be camping. 20150830_151640.jpg

-Carlos

Just a heads up guys. My jeep is still not named. I know a name is usually given or earned from others giving it. So on this trip if you guys see me do something dumb or funny well my jeep. Please name it ! Lmfao !!! Thanks in advance

Just a heads up guys. My jeep is still not named. I know a name is usually given or earned from others giving it. So on this trip if you guys see me do something dumb or funny well my jeep. Please name it ! Lmfao !!! Thanks in advance

Hahaha... game on with naming your Jeep.

Damn! Not only will I miss out on the wheeling and meeting everyone, but the naming ceremony too! :doh:

Mine came to me via my two middle kiddos while turning wrenches with them. Don't force it. It will come to you! :yup:

Let's hope you don't come out with something like #BadDecisions. But maybe you should just get high-centered, then you could be named Turtle since your rig is green anyway.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442673823.807540.jpg

Last edited:
It's going to be sweet! I just confirmed with my dad, so put me down for +1, and as long as the weather is good, we will camp.

Let's hope you don't come out with something like #BadDecisions. But maybe you should just get high-centered, then you could be named Turtle since your rig is green anyway.View attachment 165494

Knowing me I just might come out with bad decisions [emoji23][emoji23] but I'll try for the high centered one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Got my boy home today from the Beauty Salon ....... Now I just have to figure out how everything works!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442721728.977018.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442721759.310407.jpg

Top Bottom