Update on me

Dustless

Some of you know I had to give up my Jeep for the family. Well the news is I am in training right now getting my class A cdl and will be driving trucks soon and will be making 5x as much add I was so maybe by this Christmas can get me a new Jeep as a present and be able to start hitting trails with all of you =) :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dustless

I will! I am going to be pulling long days and weeks for awhile to start and who knows maybe I will end up with free time in a state with one of you andcan do a meet and greet :D

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Some of you know I had to give up my Jeep for the family. Well the news is I am in training right now getting my class A cdl and will be driving trucks soon and will be making 5x as much add I was so maybe by this Christmas can get me a new Jeep as a present and be able to start hitting trails with all of you =) :)

All the best. Sacrifices for the family almost always work out for the better.:thumb:

Dustless

I will be working for CR England they have a home office 30 min from my house and they are paying for my training and cdl as long as I stay
With them for 9 months

Dustless

Congrats on the new Job! Glad to hear you will be employed again. :yup:

I was employed just didn't pay anywhere near enough to support the family or anything like that so I made a job change to a career

TrailBear

Congrats, I've been driving trucks almost ten years now, I drove long haul across border for a while, you guys know how to treat your truckers! It's awesome getting paid to see the country, enjoy:)

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

Dustless

Congrats, I've been driving trucks almost ten years now, I drove long haul across border for a while, you guys know how to treat your truckers! It's awesome getting paid to see the country, enjoy:)

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

Thank you, ya I got my learners permit now passed all the written tests now for some training and practice then then driving test and I will have my class A then be out on the road with a trainer

Dustless

Things are going really good I am out learning to drive on the road now how to shift the truck and make left and right turns! Figured I give you all a update =)

Top Bottom