unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

Angry Aussie

IMG_1475372601.540499.jpg
IMG_1475372617.394656.jpg
IMG_1475372628.270765.jpg

Did a horrible job of taking pictures today. Sadly we got there late and had to leave early and quickly. Family emergency. Sorry we didn't get a chance to say bye to everyone. But it was a great crowd and some awesome people and sweet rigs. Wish we could do this more often.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

Made it back home after a little detour to Austin. I had a great time and thank you to all the spotters and leads. Unfortunately I didn't take many photos. 1475388494161.jpg 1475388513599.jpg 1475388532516.jpg

aermid

Thanks very much to everyone who helped out on this trip. I hadn't been a forum member more than a day and ya'll invited me. Ya'll are really cool bunch of people and was super fun going on our first trip. We won't make the official run so hope every one has a good time and stays safe. Here's a pic from the "Beginner Group" which turned into the "Slightly-less Experienced Group" by the end of the day. Patrick has a few more pictures before his camera stopped working that he is still going through.

- Erin

HF_10-01.jpg

Last edited:

Jackal01

Uploading pictures and video now. I should get them on here tonight if not tomorrow. Unfortunately 1. Three of my gopro batteries were DOA Saturday AM leaving only one. and 2. I left Angela's memory card at home so not normally the amount of pictures she takes since many were on her phone and mine. Of course this is just the experienced group. This was my first time really using the gopro so the angles may be funny and I forget that the mic is sensitive so when I manipulate the camera on the mount...it is loud! Apologies.

:beer:

Kyle7R

Thanks very much to everyone who helped out on this trip. I hadn't been a forum member more than a day and ya'll invited me. Ya'll are really cool bunch of people and was super fun going on our first trip. We won't make the official run so hope every one has a good time and stays safe. Here's a pic from the "Beginner Group" which turned into the "Slightly-less Experienced Group" by the end of the day. Patrick has a few more pictures before his camera stopped working that he is still going through.

- Erin

View attachment 225343
Hey, that's me hitting the big bad mud hole! Just before I turned my jeep into a seesaw on the climb on the left, lol!

Glad you guys enjoyed coming out and putting up with this group of maniacs. Hope to do it again really soon.

1475463866839.jpg

Remember, 4Lo and let it go! :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermid

Hey, that's me hitting the big bad mud hole! Just before I turned my jeep into a seesaw on the climb on the left, lol!

Glad you guys enjoyed coming out and putting up with this group of maniacs. Hope to do it again really soon.

View attachment 225385

Remember, 4Lo and let it go! :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

haha you can see Patrick trying to level us out by leaning out the side. Boy it feels a lot different than it looks.

aemfinger

Had an awesome time! Thank you to all the leaders and spotters. I only have a few pictures to share

Attachments

• IMG_00721.jpg
    IMG_00721.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_44031.jpg
    IMG_44031.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 83
  • thong.jpg
    thong.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 85
  • FullSizeR1.jpg
    FullSizeR1.jpg